|Bruce Herbelin-Earle Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1998|
Bruce Herbelin-Earle is an aspiring English actor and model who is best known for his important portrayal of Marcus in Netflix’s Free Rein. He has also made many notable film appearances such as in Open All Night (2016), The Rizen (2017), 2:Hrs (2018), Wretched Things (2018), and Free Rein: The Twelve Neighs of Christmas (2018). The handsome tall hunk is also noted for picture modeling for several brands including Tommy Hilfiger. Bruce also has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Bruce Herbelin-Earle’s attended the Beverly Hills Playhouse, where he studied under the careful guidance of Gary, Michael, and Jeremy.
Later, he graduated from Hollywood Immersive.
Bruce is represented by –
- SUPA Model Management (Mother Agency)
- Previously, he was signed to StarNow.
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bruce prefers to keep his dating life out of the spotlight and focus on his work.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Thick eyebrows
- Tall physique
- Chiseled jawline
12 (UK) or 13 (US) or 46 (EU)
Through his social media, Bruce has done endorsement work for several brands including Tommy Hilfiger and Ellesse.
Best Known For
- Starring as Marcus in Netflix’s Free Reign
- Being cast in several films such as Open All Night (2016), The Rizen (2017), 2:Hrs (2018), Wretched Things (2018), and Free Rein: The Twelve Neighs of Christmas (2018)
- Photo modeling for several brands including Tommy Hilfiger and Ellesse
Bruce made his debut feature film appearance as a Snake in Open All Night in 2016.
First Web Show
He made his web show debut as Marcus on the Netflix series, Free Rein in 2017.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Finn Barling in film writer Jeremy Brock and Paul Unwin’s long-running show Casualty in 2018.
During 2017, Bruce possessed a lean physique. However, later, he seemed to have been going to the “Atlas fitness conditioning” gym in the UK. Bruce also seems to have picked up in muscle size, considering the fact that when he started out in the entertainment industry, he was very skinny.
Bruce Herbelin-Earle Favorite Things
- Moment From Free Reign – When he twirls actress Jaylen Barron around after receiving exciting news in season 1, episode 10 (Show-Down).
Source – YouTube
Bruce Herbelin-Earle Facts
- He was raised in East Grinstead.
- Bruce is close friends with a boy named Oscar Lehan.
- He was about 9 years old when he found his passion for acting. He was part of his school’s drama club. One of his first stage roles was as the Artful Dodger when he was 11 years old. In the beginning, it was just a hobby for him.
- In June 2016, he won the Hollywood Immersive competition.
- Growing up, Bruce was very dear to his father. He also considers him to be his greatest strength.
- Bruce was 18 years old when he made his first film appearance in Open All Night in 2016.
- In 2018, he appeared in writer Jeremy Brock and Paul Unwin’s long-running show Casualty. The show started in 1986 and as of June 1, 2019, 1,130 episodes had been telecasted.
- Bruce’s younger sister Mathilde is a professional artist.
- He traveled to the United States for the first time in 2016. The only place he visited there was Los Angeles.
- In May 2019, he attended the We Are FSTVL.
- He disliked the subject of maths in school.
- Bruce is a huge admirer of the shows Game Of Thrones (2011-2019), Lord Of The Rings, and Peaky Blinders. He also wishes to play the character of James Bond.
- The horse that he rides in Free Reign is named Jack.
- Every now and then, Bruce enjoys a nice cold beer.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Bruce Herbelin-Earle / Instagram