|Jaylen Barron Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1998|
Jaylen Barron is an American actress who started her career with a few modeling assignments. She lived in Nevada till the age of 12 before she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. She has portrayed various important roles in popular TV and web shows like Shake It Up, See Dad Run, Shameless, and Free Rein. Jaylen has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Jaylen Madison Barron
Nevada, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and London.
Information about Jaylen Barron’s formal education isn’t known.
Actress and Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sofia Barron (Younger Sister) (Model)
Jaylen Barron is represented by Osbrink Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has hinted in her tweets that she has been in a relationship with someone. In her January 2018 tweet, she hinted that her boyfriend is an athlete. But she again refrained from revealing any personal details of her boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Latino, and Hispanic)
She has African, Brazilian, and Venezuelan ancestry.
Often seen in curly hair
Jaylen Barron started her career by working as a model for the tween store Justice.
She has also used her social media activity to promote the following brands and products –
- The M Jewelers
- Noir Lash London
- Truth Lounge
- Fashion Nova
- Eye Galore
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Dominique on the comedy-drama TV series, Shameless
- Having played the role of Lauren Dabney on the sitcom, Good Luck Charlie
- Being cast in the lead role of Zoe in the Netflix web series, Free rein
First TV Show
In April 2012, Jaylen Barron made her first TV show appearance as Ashley Otton in The Bump in the Road episode of the crime drama series, Bones.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Jaylen Barron Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken Wings, French Fries, and Caesar Salad
- Style Inspiration – Rihanna
- Actresses – Halle Berry, Viola Davis, and Lupita Nyong’o
- TV Shows – Netflix serial killer documentaries
- Movie – 28 Weeks Later (2007)
- Holiday – Thanksgiving
- Animal – Cheetah
- Scents – Lavender, Fabuloso Cleaner, and Truffle Fries
Source – Sharp Magazine, TV Overmind, Sweety High
Jaylen Barron Facts
- When she was 12 years old, she moved to Los Angeles with her family to get better acting opportunities.
- Apart from English, she is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
- She started working as a model in 2002.
- She got her first breakthrough after she was cast in an episode of the popular TV series, Shake it Up.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jaylen Barron / Instagram