Los Angeles, California, United States
Cameron Fuller got enrolled at the University of Southern California after graduating from high school. He graduated from the university with a diploma in May 2017.
- Father – Bradley Fuller (Film and TV Producer)
- Mother – Alexandra Fuller
- Siblings – Paxton Fuller (Younger Brother)
Cameron Fuller is represented by –
- Ford Models
- CM/Luber-Roklin Management
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cameron Fuller has dated –
- Chloë Grace Moretz (2012-2014) – Based on their social media activity in which they often exchanged flirty messages, Cameron was first linked with actress Chloë Grace Moretz in the last months of 2012. They had known each other for a long time and were close friends before they started dating. In fact, his father had produced her debut movie, The Amityville Horror. They eventually made their relationship public in January 2013 as they stepped out for an outing in West Hollywood as a couple. During their outing, Fuller was seen going down on a knee for a mock proposal with a plastic ring. They publicly dated for about one and a half years before going separate ways in the summer of 2014.
- Lauren Elizabeth (2017-Present) – The rumors of Fuller dating social media star Lauren Elizabeth started swirling around just after the start of 2017. After weeks of speculation, she made their relationship public towards the end of March 2017 by sharing a video on her official YouTube channel. Shortly after, he also confirmed their relationship by sharing a picture of him kissing her on his Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Strong jawline
- Dashing good looks
Cameron Fuller has leveraged his strong social media presence to promote a number of products and brands.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- His mild popularity on various social media platforms. He has more than 200k subscribers on YouTube and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
- Being cast in the role of ASW Wright in the action drama TV series, The Last Ship.
In 2015, he made his theatrical film debut in the science fiction film, Project Almanac. However, his work in the film wasn’t credited.
His first credited role in a theatrical film was in the 2015 action film, Barely Lethal as Leonard Steinman.
First TV Show
In 2015, Cameron Fuller made his first TV show appearance in the Solace episode of the sci-fi drama TV series, The Last Ship.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Cameron Fuller Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Mario Badescu, Kiehl’s SPF 30, and EltaMD
- Hair Products – American Crew, Drybar Money Maker
- Fragrances – Le Labo’s Santal 33, Patchouli 24, and Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Source – Very Good Light
Cameron Fuller Facts
- He created his YouTube channel in November 2016 and has managed to attract more than 6 million views on his videos.
- He is a part of an app called Mixer, which helps people socialize at the bars around the city.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Cameron Fuller / Instagram