|Carley Stenson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1982|
Carley Stenson, the famous Hollyoaks actress is a trained ballet, tap and modern dancer. She had her inclination strong from early childhood days. She started working as Steph Cunningham at the age of 17. Carley had quit Hollyoaks after spending many years and then was spotted in many prime roles of London’s West End theatre. She has also exhibited her EP on iTunes under her own name. Stenson is very animal protective and actively works with PETA. She then married Danny Mac in the year 2017.
Carley Anne Stenson
St. Helens, Merseyside, England, UK
Carley went to Winstanley College at Winstanley Road, Billinge, Wigan to polish her skills in theater.
- Father – Eric Stenson
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is represented by –
- Denton Brierley Agency
- Elevate Entertainment
5 ft 4 in 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carley Stenson has dated –
- Ricky Whittle (2007-2009) – Carley Stenson started dating her co-star Ricky Whittle from Channel 4 series Hollyoaks in 2007. The two stars were in limelight for their casual public appearances. It was in 2009 when Ricky was reported to be cheating on her long-term girlfriend Stenson for the model Charlie Allen. Stenson then announced their break up.
- Danny Mac (2011-Present) – From 2011 to 2017, Stenson had been dating Danny Mac, her another co-star in Hollyoaks. Though both of them had worked for a short while as Danny had quit the show in 2011, but their relationship grew stronger since then. The duo dated for 5 years. He had proposed to her in March 2016 on a holiday. The couple got married in 2017 in a three-day affair. Though their relationship hasn’t faced any rumors till now, Danny wishes to take a rest from his work to spend some time with Carley.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beautiful texture of hair, even when not blow-dried.
- Attractive eyes
- Fresh skin
She has served as an ambassador for Cat Welfare Charity Cats Protection.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Steph Cunningham on the Channel 4 series Hollyoaks. It was for this role that Stenson was nominated as the ‘Best Actress and Comedy Actress’ in the tenure of 2000-2011.
- She is also known for her version of “If You Could Turn Back Time” and “About You Now”.
As a Singer
Carley has sung the cover of 2 songs If I Could Turn Back Time and About You Now, both of these have been used in the Hollyoaks series.
In 2015, She also released her own EP, titled Carley – EP in which she released 4 songs.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Steph Cunningham / Steph Dean / Steph Roach in the romantic-drama series Hollyoaks in 2004.
Stenson hasn’t been working out under a specific trainer nor visits the gym regularly. She believes in a regular and balanced diet. She suggests that a healthy meal and regular exercise is the formula of her healthy body.
Stenson has a strong inclination towards dancing, and she feels it is the best workout she could do. For regular exercise routine, she refers to YouTube for workout videos. Stenson is also dedicated to High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), and yin yoga session with her two of the close friends.
Carley Stenson Favorite Things
- Food – Besos Chocolate Orange
- TV Shows – Friends, Desperate House Wives, Private Practice
- Movie – Big Fish (2003)
- Books – Life of Pi
- Holiday Destinations – Spain, Florida, Lake District
- Beauty Brands – Dermalogica, Phil Smith Firm Hold Hairspray, The Body Shop, Jo Malone perfumes
- Subject – History
Carley Stenson Facts
- She is an animal lover and has been following a vegan diet since 2015. She happened to transform her mind after endorsing a PETA approved brand, LaBante. She also has her blog on animal matters.
- Her major theatre work includes playing Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, Princess Fiona in Shrek The Musical and Lady of the Lake in Spamalot (all West End), Christine Colgate in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (No. 1 tour), Bobbie in Neil Labute’s Some Girls (Park Theatre) and Title of Show (Edinburgh Fringe Festival).
- She believes in natural looks. In her own words, she is a laid back, quirky girl, yet carries herself in elegance.
- Her mother has worked as a strong motivation behind her successful performances. She generally says “To give it loads”.
- Carley wishes to spend weekends with her family and friends but her work keeps her engaged.
- She like dropping at Mayflower Chinese Restaurant, the Coal Hole Pub or Sophie’s Steak House to relax after work hours.
- She can be followed on Instagram, iTunes, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Carley Stenson / Instagram