|Carolina Bang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1985|
|Spouse||Álex de la Iglesia|
Carolina Bang is a Spanish actress, model, and producer who is best known for having been cast in Álex de la Iglesia’s films like The Last Circus (2010), As Luck Would Have It (2011), Witching & Bitching (2013), and My Big Night (2015).
Carolina Herrera Bang
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
She has taken both acting and architecture classes.
Actress, Model, Producer
Carolina Bang is managed by Mesala Films.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carolina Bang has dated –
- Álex de la Iglesia (2014-Present) – She got married to film director, screenwriter, producer, and former comic book artist, Álex de la Iglesia, in June 2014 and they parent 2 daughters – Julia (b. November 29, 2016) and another daughter who was born on May 23, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Deep-set eyes
Carolina Bang Facts
- She appeared as Maya Azcárate in an episode titled Vengo con tres heridas of the action-adventure comedy-drama series, Los hombres de Paco (English: Paco’s Men), in July 2009.
- Carolina Bang brought to life the character of Natalia in the 2010 dark comedy-drama film, The Last Circus (Spanish: Balada triste de trompeta; “Sad Trumpet Ballad”), in which she co-starred alongside Carlos Areces and Antonio de la Torre. For this role, she was nominated for the 2011 Goya Award for “Best New Actress”.
- In 2016, she was cast as Isabel Valero in the American comedy series, Web Therapy, starring Lisa Kudrow, Tim Bagley, Dan Bucatinsky, Jennifer Elise Cox, and Victor Garber.
- As a producer, Carolina Bang has worked on several projects such as Up Among the Stars, The Heroes of Evil, Ayer y mañana, Skins, Una vez en la vida, Errementari, La Piedad, and Veneciafrenia.
Featured Image by Martin Kraft / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0