|Mahhi Vij Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1982|
Mahhi Vij is an Indian actress and model who mesmerized viewers with her stunning looks and shot to fame by playing popular roles on hit TV shows such as Nakusha in Laagi Tujhse Lagan (2009-2012) and Nandini in Balika Vadhu (2008–2016). She along with her husband emerged as the winners of the celebrity couple dance reality show Nach Baliye 5, in 2013.
- Others – Hetal Bhanushali (Sister-in-Law)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jay Bhanushali (2011-Present) – She married Jay Bhanushali in 2011. They have a daughter together named Tara (b. August 21, 2019). They have also adopted a daughter Khushi and a son Rajveer.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Punjabi ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’.
- Beautiful eyes
- Sharp features
- Pretty smile
She has not followed a particular religion and has observed Sikhism and Islam, and has been open to others.
Mahhi Vij Favorite Things
- Co-Star – Zain Imam
- Craves For – Surprises and Unplanned vacations
- Pastime – Spending time with parents and in-laws
- Fitness Mantra – Yoga, Workout at the gym
- Believes In – The laws of Karma
Source – Telly Chakkar
Mahhi Vij Facts
- Prior to becoming an actress, she had moved to Mumbai at the age of 17 and ventured into her career as a model.
- She has been featured in several commercially successful music videos including DJ Aqeel’s Tu, Tu Hai Wahi, released in 2000.
- She was one of the contestants of the reality game show Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 in 2014 but had to opt-out after a leg injury.
- Mahhi has felt proud and lucky to be associated with a great show like Balika Vadhu, which made it to the Limca Book of Records in 2016 for being the “Longest Running Daily Soap” after it completed more than 2000 episodes successfully.
- She has declined several roles stating she does not want to work only for money and wants to play the roles that she herself believes in and enjoys. She had, for instance, chosen Laal Ishq seeing the treatment to be different from others.
- Mahhi has followed “rozas” and fasted during the month of Ramzan, simply because she had an urge to do so and it felt good. She has also observed “chaliya”, the 40-day fast observed in Sikhism and has often visited the Gurudwara.
- In 2019, Mahhi was scoffed at and trolled on Instagram for her post-baby weight gain. She, in turn, had given a fitting response that it was perfectly natural to gain a few kilos after delivering a baby and her priority then was feeding her baby and not at all her figure.
- Mahhi and her husband have shared a great bond with Khushi and Rajveer, their adopted children. The biological father of the 2 kids Manoj, has worked as a caretaker at their residence. Mahhi has stated that she wants to educate them and that even if she has her own biological kids in the future, she will ensure Khushi and Rajveer have the same life without facing any differentiation.
- She has had 3 dogs named Katori, Tim Tim, and Figo and has never put them to any restrictions in the house. After returning from work, she has always played with them for the first 15 minutes, to apparently avoid getting the dog version of the silent treatment.
Featured Image by Mahhi Vij / Instagram