|Caroline Ribeiro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1979|
Caroline Ribeiro is a Brazilian supermodel, presenter, and actress who is distinguished for walking the ramp at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for 3 consecutive years. Besides that, she has also walked for many high-end brands like Chloé, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Tommy Hilfiger, and Versace. Her tall physique and eye candy appearance also made her muse for several designers like Valentino, Alberta Ferretti, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, and Alexander McQueen. The veteran model also earned her a place on the cover of several highly regarded magazines likes Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Monet Magazines, and L’Officiel. She has also made appearances in various TV shows and films like Anjo de Mim (1996), Belíssima (2005), and Lower City (2005). With time she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and over 100k followers on Twitter.
Caroline Ribeiro Magalhães
Belém, Pará, Brazil
The details of Caroline’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Actress, Presenter, Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Caroline is represented by –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Models Management – Paris
- D’Management Group Srl – Milan
- Next Management – London
- Public Image Management – Montreal
- Munich Models GmbH
- Zucca Model Agency – Tokyo
- Prime Model Management – Brazil
Previously, she was signed to Marilyn Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline has dated –
- Paulo Rego (1996-Present) – Caroline got married to model Paulo Rego in 1996. The couple has a son named João Felipe who was born on February 25, 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has Amerindian, Portuguese, Amazonian Indian, and African ancestry.
- Freckled face
- Thin lips
- She has a helix, conch, and lobe piercing in both her ears
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Caroline has done endorsement work for several brands and designers such as Åhléns, Banana Republic Holiday, Bloomingdales, Calvin Klein ‘CK One’ Fragrance, C&A, Cavalera, Cesare Paciotti, Chanel, Cortefiel, Daslu, Dolce & Gabanna Parfum, Ellus, eLuxury, Enrique Martinez, Escada, Escada Island Kiss, Faca Parte, GAP, Gant, Godiva Chocolatier, Gucci, Iódice, Joan & David, Jones New York, La Estampa, Le Lis Blanc, Louis Vuitton, M.Officer, Max Factor, MOB, Neiman Marcus, Oscar de la Renta, Osklen, Revlon, Rosa Cha, Saks Fifth Avenue, Style.com, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara, Zoomp, H. Stern, and Macy’s etc.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Chloé, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior SE, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Genny, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Tommy Hilfiger, and Versace
- Modeling for many top designers like Valentino, Alberta Ferretti, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, Tom Ford, Oscar de la Renta, and Alexander McQueen
- Appearing in campaigns for top brands and designers like Calvin Klein, GAP, Gant, Zara, Dolce & Gabanna, Chanel, Enrique Martinez, and Neiman Marcus
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines like Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Monet Magazines, and L’Officiel
- Her appearance in several hit shows such as Anjo de Mim (1996) and Belíssima (2005)
- Working as a presenter for TNT Brasil since 2016
- Walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for 3 consecutive years
First Fashion Week
Caroline debuted at the Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer fashion week in 2000. She walked for several brands and designers such as Givenchy, Gucci, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Jill Stuart, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Ocimar Versolato, and Richard Tyler.
She also walked at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2000.
Caroline made her debut feature film appearance as Jamily in Lower City in 2005.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Anjo de Mim in 1996.
Caroline Ribeiro Facts
- She grew up in Belém, the Amazonian region of Brazil.
- Caroline found her passion for modeling after she had won the Brazilian edition of the Dakota-Elite Model Look Contest in the past. Then, she moved to São Paulo to work upon her modeling.
- Her career took off after she was spotted by designer Tom Ford just as she was giving up on her passion for modeling. With his help, she made her breakthrough at the VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards in 1991, where she walked for Gucci.
- Caroline was featured in the 2001 Pirelli Calendar.
- In 2001, she signed a $6 million contract with Revlon and took the place of American model Cindy Crawford after she stepped down in February that year.
- She walked at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2000, 2001, and 2002.
- In 2008, Caroline was hired by MTV to present their show Archive Luau MTV. She also presented the IT MTV show from 2009 to 2012.
- In 2016, she started working as a presenter for TNT Brasil alongside blogger Hugo Gloss. With TNT, she covered some of the biggest events such as the Oscar, SAG Awards, and the Golden Globes.
- She has worked with some of the best photographers like Steven Meisel and Mario Testino.
- Check out her blog @ blogdacarolribeiro.blogspot.com.
- Connect with Caroline on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Renan Katayama / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0