|CaRtOoNz Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1982|
CaRtOoNz is an American social media star, best known for his eponymous YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3.5 million subscribers.
CaRtOoNz, Toon, Toonzy, Luke Skywalker
North Carolina, United States
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
He graduated from Rockingham Community College in Wentworth, North Carolina, United States.
Social Media Star
- Father – Frank Patterson
- Mother – Gail (née Herring) Patterson
- Siblings – Christina Patterson (Sister)
- Others – Jean (Grandmother)
CaRtOoNz self-represents his career.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
CaRtOoNz has dated –
- Genay Peavey (2012-Present) – He started dating Genay Peavey, founder of Renew Planner, and later his brand manager, on October 11, 2012.
Note: He dated the sister of a fellow social media star, H2O Delirious, for nearly 8 years in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Luscious beard
CaRtOoNz has endorsed brands such as –
CaRtOoNz Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Oriental (Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese)
- Foods – Chicken, Pizza
- Movie – The Matrix (1999)
- Cartoon (In 2014) – Bob’s Burgers
- Video Game (In 2014) – Hearthstone
- Video Game (In 2019) – Minecraft
- He lived in Washington D.C. in his youth before moving back to North Carolina. He stated the time spent in Washington greatly influenced his personality.
- His childhood was marked by cartoons such as The Transformers (1984-1987), ThunderCats (1985-1989), and He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983-1985).
- CaRtOoNz started playing video games around 1989.
- His mom underwent chemotherapy treatment for cancer in the past.
- As a teen and adult, he continued watching cartoons such as Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers (1989-1990) and TaleSpin (1990-1991), as well as the majority of those that aired in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- He used to work as a lineman for AT&T, Aircraft Structural Engineer for TIMCO Aviation Services for 5 years, and as a disc jockey (DJ).
- CaRtOoNz was the 5th YouTuber to receive a custom player model for the sandbox game Garry’s Mod. He was preceded by VanossGaming, BasicallyIDoWrk, Daithi De Nogla, and H2O Delirious.
- Even though alleged pictures of H2O Delirious’ face leaked online, CaRtOoNz is possibly the only YouTuber that knows how he really looks like. As such, he was harassed by their mutual fans to provide pictures or videos.
- If he created a video game of his own, he would call it Sergeant Crispy and the Search for the Butt Cheese.
- He owned a guitar in the past and hasn’t played it since the early or mid-2000s.
- CaRtOoNz has 2 cats, one of whom is named Lona.
- He has a large shoe collection, the majority of which consists of products by brands such as Hypebeast and Nike.
- As a kid, he wanted invisibility as a superpower. As an adult, he discovered thermal imaging technology existed and realized it would be useless. He also thought flying would be more annoying than helpful, and would love to have either Spiderman’s or Nightcrawler’s abilities.
- CaRtOoNz’s love for cars stems from his laziness and dislike for walking.
- The car he owned the longest was a 2006 Honda Civic. If he didn’t love Honda cars so much, he would drive a BMW made around 2014.
- He hates Superman. In his opinion, he was given all abilities possible and kryptonite was just an afterthought because he’d be invincible otherwise.
- It takes approximately 9 months for his beard to reach the length it is best known for.
- CaRtOoNz is very passionate about guns and used to go to the shooting range all the time. He also debated whether to apply for a CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) license instead of openly carrying a gun.
- He took an interest in ax throwing in the past.
- If he were to become a character from the South Park cartoon TV series, he would be Leopold “Butters” Stotch.
- CaRtOoNz doesn’t have any tattoos and will likely never get any.
Featured Image by CaRtOoNz / Instagram