|Catherine Li Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1991|
Catherine Li is an American plus-size model and head of media who is best known for the pictures that she uploads to her Instagram account of the same name. Also, she is the founder of the clothing line Shop Love Yourz.
San Francisco, California, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and London.
Catherine enrolled at the University of California, Riverside in 2008, to study an Art Major and graduated from there in 2010.
Later, in 2010, she joined the University of California, Los Angeles‘s Travel Study program where she learned about the language and their culture of the French while residing in Paris, France.
Catherine started studying at the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2010, and in 2012, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Arts.
Model, Head Of Media
- Siblings – Catherine has an older brother.
Catherine is represented by Wilhelmina Models (Los Angeles).
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Catherine has dated –
- Carlos Miravite (2017-Present) – Catherine first met Carlos Miravite, when both were students at UC Riverside in 2009. They became friends soon after that. However, they went on their first date in March 2017 which was to a Lakers game. Carlos proposed to her on the New Year’s Eve of 2019. They got married in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Caucasian and Asian)
She has Chinese ancestry on her father’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Hourglass like physique
- Perfect lips
She has appeared in campaigns for various brands such as Becca Etc, Forever 21, Kérastase, and Fashion Nova Curve.
Catherine Li Facts
- She had never considered being a model during her younger years.
- As a child, Catherine was bigger looking than her Asian friends and cousins. Hence, she would feel as though she was fat.
- She once stated in an interview with Bustle, that it was a girl named Danika who introduced her to the world of plus-size modeling. Nevertheless, Catherine became a full-time model in 3 months’ time despite having being told that it would take her 3 years to achieve the feat.
- Catherine has always been considered to be of either black or Latina or Hawaiian or Filipino descent. However, she is none of those.
- She made her first major campaign appearance for a haircare brand called Kérastase.
- Catherine and actress Chelsea Miller attended the 2017 Nike Air Society event together.
- From 2016 to 2017, Catherine worked as a junior publicist for Producer Entertainment Group (PEG).
- She quit her job as a PR after getting her job as a model.
- In April 2018, Catherine started working at TheShadeRoom.Com as their head of marketing and advertising.
Featured Image By Catherine Li / Instagram