|Celine Tam Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 2007|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Celine Tam is a Chinese singer and performer who is known for competing in the 12th season of the popular televised American talent show competition, America’s Got Talent, and wrapping up her journey as a semi-finalist. She also participated in season 9 of the televised British talent show competition, Britain’s Got Talent, in the year 2009.
Celine Dion of Hong Kong, Little Giant Lung
Hong Kong, China
- Father – Dr. Steve Tam (Music teacher and the owner of singing academies in China)
- Sibling – Dion Tam (Younger Sister) (Singer, Performer)
5 ft or 152.5 cm
30 kg or 66 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Lean physique
Celine Tam Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
Source – Facebook
Celine Tam Facts
- She has been named after Canadian singer Celine Dion.
- She was 3 years old when she first started singing. At the age of 5, she participated in the Let’s Sing Kids contest.
- Celine Tam was just a 4-year old when she gave her first public performance.
- She initially gained fame in China after she participated in a number of events and competitions.
- Her father used to participate in various singing competitions when he was young.
- The YouTube channel titled Celine Tam Official was created on April 16, 2015, and there one can find the videos of several popular tracks covered by Celine Tam.
- The first video that was uploaded on the channel on January 6, 2017, was titled “You’re my Flashlight Jessie J covered by Celine Tam 譚芷昀”.
- Celine Tam enjoys singing alongside her younger sister who has often appeared in her YouTube videos and other social media feed.
- Her hobbies include singing, dancing, playing piano, drawing, and drama.
Featured Image by Celine Tam / Instagram