|Chantelle Houghton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1983|
Chantelle Houghton is a British reality TV personality who first became famous for winning Celebrity Big Brother series 4 in 2006. She was the first non-celebrity featured in that show who had to pretend to be famous to fool the other Big Brother inmates.
Chantelle Vivien Houghton
Wickford, Essex, London, England, United Kingdom
Essex, London, England, United Kingdom
Chantelle studied at Bromfords School in Wickford, Essex. She left school at the age of 15 and got a job in a bank as an insurance telesales representative.
Television Personality, Glamour Model, Columnist, Novelist
- Father – Alan Houghton (Cab Driver)
- Mother – Vivien (Legal Secretary)
- Siblings – Greg Houghton (Older Brother)
- Others – Dean Pavitt (Step-Father)
Chantelle Houghton is represented by Lucy Dartford (Publicist), We are Lucy, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chantelle Houghton has dated –
- Samuel Dylan Murray Preston (2006–2007) – The couple announced their engagement in April 2006 and got married in August 2006. Their marriage ended after 10 months and their divorce was finalized in November 2007.
- Anthony Mark Richardson (2008) – The model went out on a few public dates with gangster Anthony Mark Richardson n 2008.
- Dale Howard (2008) – She dated former Big Brother contestant Dale Howard in 2008.
- Jermain Colin Defoe (2009) – Houghton dated the football player for 4 months in 2009. She broke up with him because he was not faithful in his relationship.
- Rav Wilding (2010–2011) – Chantelle dated Crimewatch TV presenter Rav Wilding for 6 months from 2010 to 2011. Their relationship ended after a public fight at London’s Richmond Park.
- Alexander Aristides Reid (2011–2012) – Alex is an MMA fighter turned actor. He got engaged to Chantelle in 2011. The former couple has one daughter together named Dolly Reid (b. June 2012). They ended their engagement and broke up in October 2012.
- Neal Fox (2010, 2013) – Chantelle dated construction worker, Neal for a short while in 2010 and rekindled their romance again in 2013. She broke up with him immediately after she found out that he was two-timing her.
- Nick Hogg (2013) – She also dated a New York-based banker Nick Hogg when he was on a visit to England. Their relationship ended soon after the banker returned to New York City.
- Ben Tavakoli (2014) – Chantelle dated a nightclub owner named Ben in 2014 whom she knew as a friend for years. The model broke up with him before the end of 2014 because she claimed he could not provide the security she needed in a relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Always wears hair extensions whether blonde or brunette
- Uses semi-permanent make-up, cosmetic fillers, and Botox to maintain her appearance
- Regularly darkens her skin tone with a spray tan
Chantelle became the face of La Senza underwear range in 2010.
Chantelle Houghton Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Color – Pink
Source – Google Books
Chantelle Houghton Facts
- The model earned GB £300,000 by Random House publishers to release her autobiography called Living the Dream in October 2006.
- Before becoming famous, she was registered with a lookalike agency to work as a Paris Hilton lookalike.
- She started her modeling career in 2001 working as a promotions girl for a motorcycle news magazine.
- The glamor model confessed she is a yo-yo dieter who at her leanest had a bodyweight of 51 kg or 112 lbs in her early 20s and at her heaviest weighed 82.5 kg or 182 lbs.
- She launched a dating site for single parents in 2013 in collaboration with entrepreneur, Jack Knowles.
Featured Image by Chantelle Houghton / Instagram