|Charlie Plummer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1999|
Charlie Plummer is an American actor who started his acting career at a very young age. He was inspired by his parents, who were established professionals in the theatre. As a shy kid, he found it empowering to portray different characters. He was so passionate about his career that he had instructed his agents not to look for Nickelodeon roles and instead asked them to find him deep and well-rounded characters. Charlie got mainstream exposure with his role in TV shows such as Boardwalk Empire and Granite Flats. He earned critical acclaim with his supporting role in crime thriller All the Money in the World.
Charlie Faulkner Plummer
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Charlie Plummer went to the Professional Children’s School in Manhattan. This school is dedicated to the students who are working in acting or any other arts field and don’t have time for regular schooling. Overall, he has reportedly attended 7 different schools – 3 in Los Angeles, 2 in New York City, and 2 in upstate New York.
- Father – John Christian Plummer (Writer and Producer)
- Mother – Maia Guest (Theatre Actress)
- Siblings – James Plummer (Younger Brother)
- Others – Joseph Thornton Plummer, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Katharine Elizabeth Slagel (Paternal Grandmother), Gareth Eugene Guest (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Ann Faulkner (Maternal Grandmother)
Charlie Plummer is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment (Talent Management Company).
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie Plummer has dated –
- Samia Finnerty – Charlie Plummer is in a relationship with actress, Samia Finnerty. They have attended a number of red carpet events such as Lincoln Center Theater‘s ‘The Wolves’ event as a couple. They also flaunt their love and relationship on their respective social media accounts as well.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Scottish, and German ancestry. He also has traces of Welsh, Irish, French, and Dutch ancestry.
Charlie Plummer has appeared in a TV commercial for Headline Fertilizer.
In 2018, he was selected as the face of Dior Homme and was used to launch the new 2018 Spring collection.
He has also used his social media posts to promote products and brands such as –
Best Known For
- Being cast in a supporting role in the crime thriller movie, All the Money in the World
- Having played a leading role in the drama movie, Lean on Pete, which also had Chloe Sevigny and Steve Buscemi in important roles
- Having worked in popular TV shows such as Granite Flats and Boardwalk Empire
In 2012, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, We Are the Hartmans.
First TV Show
In 2011, Charlie Plummer made his first TV show appearance on the sports parody TV show, Onion SportsDome.
Charlie Plummer Favorite Things
- Emotion – Passion
- Mental Trait – Discernment
- Actors – Mark Rylance, Joaquin Phoenix, and Steve Buscemi
- NFL Team – Atlanta Falcons
Source – TheLast-Magazine.com, Wikipedia
Charlie Plummer Facts
- He decided to become an actor after watching Mark Rylance’s performance in a play called Jerusalem in New York City.
- Charlie started acting in school plays as a kid. He was a shy kid and enjoyed stepping into someone’s shoes.
- He attracted widespread attention for his brilliant portrayal of John Paul Getty III, the grandson of J. Paul Getty (one of the richest men in the world in the 70s), in the movie All the Money in the World, which was based on young Getty’s kidnapping and subsequent torture. He had recorded his audition for the role on the iPhone. He was assisted by his girlfriend, who had also read lines with him. His casting agent wasn’t impressed and he felt that he had ruined his chances to grab the role.
- In a bid to land his starring role in the drama movie, Lean on Pete, he decided to write a letter to the director Andrew Haigh to tell him how passionate he was for the role and how well suited he was for the part.
- He was just 11 years old when he was cast in the role of a nephew of Nucky Thompson in the popular crime drama movie, Boardwalk Empire.
- He was 14 years old when he bagged his first lead role as he was cast as a lead in adventure drama movie, King Jack, which was centered around a boy, who is on a run from his bully.
- Early in his career, he had told his agents not to approach him with roles in Nickelodeon movies and TV shows as he wasn’t passionate about such projects.
- He was one of the actors, who were considered as final candidates for the role of Spiderman. However, Tom Holland eventually managed to bag the role.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Charlie Plummer / Instagram