|Charlie Tahan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1998|
Charlie Tahan is an American actor who is widely known for having appeared in various films such as The Harvest (2013), and several TV shows like the Fox/DC Comics superhero drama Gotham (2014-17). Charlie has amassed more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Glen Rock, New Jersey, United States
He attended Glen Rock High School in Glen Rock, New Jersey.
- Father – Michael Tahan
- Mother – Ellie Tahan
- Siblings – He has an older sibling and his younger sister is actress Daisy Tahan.
He has been represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Syrian and Italian descent on his father’s side of the family and of Irish descent on his mother’s side.
- Long hair
- Square shaped face
- Prominent Adam’s apple
He has appeared in the commercials for several brands including T-Mobile, Pillsbury, Werther’s Caramel, and Sears.
Charlie Tahan Favorite Things
- Films – The Emperor’s New Groove, Harry Potter
- Beverage – Gatorade
- Eatery – McDonald’s
Source – Issue Magazine
Charlie Tahan Facts
- He acted early in his career in the short movie High Falls (2007).
- Charlie has found his ideal job to be working in films and he has cherished portraying bad people.
- He has felt blessed to have a job, to have been able to forego going to college, and to have been able to become an actor. He has considered himself to have been incredibly lucky.
- Charlie would rather have a car than a diploma.
- Charlie has believed instant gratification to be important. He has always cared about the way he has come across and how his performance was in a project. He has either got ecstatic or sad.
- Charlie has observed that when he has rehearsed, it has ended up doing more harm than good and that he has performed better when it has been right off the bat. He has usually tried wrapping his head around a role as much as he can without rehearsing and then made it as fresh as possible on the day of filming.
- Tahan has believed it to be healthier to just walk away from things and have no worries about what happens.
- He has revealed that he has never liked binge-watching shows, having had only a few things he has enjoyed watching nonstop, like Euphoria.
- He has cherished the pop-punk music of the early 2000s.
Featured Image by Charlie Tahan / Instagram