|Chase Vacnin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 2002|
Chase Vacnin is an American actor who shot to fame at the tender age of 10 after appearing as “Butch the Bully” in the direct-to-video comedy film The Little Rascals Save the Day (2014). He solidified his fame in 2021 by beginning to play the lead role of Bench Logan, the not-so-bright and hardheaded football player who becomes a member of the Tookus Middle School Drama Club as he forgets to sign up for an elective, in Nickelodeon’s mockumentary-style live-action comedy TV series Drama Club.
Manhattan, New York, United States
He went to a public school.
- Father – Samuel Vacnin (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – Lynne Vacnin (Modeling and Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Steven Vacnin (Older Brother) (Actor)
He has been represented by Don Buchwald & Associates L.A.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
- Sharp features
He has done modeling work for various brands including having appeared on a Baby’s R Us package for a stroller company.
Chase Vacnin Favorite Things
- Food – Bacon
- Hobbies – Cooking, Creating music
- Interest – Cars that he has proclaimed to have been obsessed with
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Chase Vacnin Facts
- His surname Vacnin is pronounced as “Vock-Nin”.
- His mother who had been a former commercial model had introduced Chase as well as his brother to the world of commercial print.
- Chase has been a sports lover and has never missed a scope to play. He used to thoroughly enjoy playing on his high school basketball, football, and lacrosse teams.
- He has recalled that when he landed the role of Butch in the Universal Studios reboot The Little Rascals, he understood that he had to figure out what typically goes on in the brain of a bully, in order to bring his character to life. Little Chase would try to remember times where he had felt life was unfair or he was being ill-treated and he realized that many bullies have insecurity issues, and attempt to scare others only so they can feel less weak. Chase ended up wanting to reach out to tyrants as well as their victims having wanted the former to know that there are many other ways to feel important, and having wished the latter to believe that they never have to be oppressed and that there are various ways to stop it.
- He has found similarities with his character Bench in Drama Club in the sense that they are both athletes and have always played football.
- Chase had grown up watching shows such as Drake and Josh and so has found it to be thrilling and hard to believe that he belongs to the next generation.
- He has spent many years honing his other passion aside from acting that has consisted of rap and hip hop music. He has worked with professional musicians and loved to write, produce and record his own style of rap.
- Chase has been able to make his tongue touch his nose.
- Chase has revealed that he has enjoyed juggling.
- He has loved playing Xbox games especially Madden and the NHL series.
- He has found roller coasters to be a lot of fun.
Featured Image by Chase Vacnin / Instagram