|Chelsea Cutler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1997|
Chelsea Cutler is an American singer, songwriter, and music producer, best known for her singles Your Shirt and Sixteen in 2017, which led to a record deal with Ultra Records. In August 2017, she released her debut single on Ultra titled You Make Me and her debut EP, Snow in October in October 2017. In 2018, she released 2 mixtapes titled Sleeping With Roses and Sleeping With Roses II, while in 2019, she released a collaborative EP, brent.
Chelsea Emily Cutler
Westport, Connecticut, United States
New York City, New York, United States
She attended Pomfret School, a college preparatory school in Pomfret, Connecticut, United States.
Chelsea then enrolled in Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts, United States, and studied history but dropped out in her junior year.
Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer
- Father – He was an illustrator.
- Mother – She was a freelance photographer.
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Chelsea Cutler is represented by –
- Paradigm Agency (Talent Agent) in the United States
- Visionary Music Group (Manager) in the United States
- Mutual Friends Music (Manager) in the United States
Vocals, Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
- Ultra Records
- Republic Records
- ToCo Asia
- Next Wave Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsea Cutler has dated –
- Harry Roberson (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’, ‘Blonde’, and ‘Sunkissed Brown’.
Chelsea Cutler Favorite Things
Source – VinylLore.com
Chelsea Cutler Facts
- She was involved with music throughout her early life. At the age of 4, her parents sent her to piano lessons. She admitted that she wasn’t a child prodigy but was very passionate about it.
- She 1st got interested in music production and recording around the age of 17.
- Some of her 1st songs were covers of the Tallest Man on Earth, and a duo ODESZA, released in 2014.
- Her parents gave her their blessing to drop out of college. Her dad was completely unfazed when she told him but her mom freaked out.
- Before she dropped out, she was very serious about soccer and played the role of a goalkeeper. She also aspired to compete in NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association).
- In 2016, the groups that inspired her music the most were The 1975, ODESZA, and Bon Iver.
- She formed a music collective with Quin XCII, Ayokay, and Jeremy Zucker and named it Mutual Friends.
- Chelsea has a private recording studio at home. It’s essentially a sunroom, filled with neon lights. She usually turns them on late at night and lets her imagination flow as that’s when she feels most vulnerable and in touch with her emotions.
- She’s a highly emotional person and 99% of her music is about her own mental health, especially romantic feelings, anxiety, and depression.
- Ice cream is her “cheat meal” food of choice.
- She wrote, recorded, and produced a collaborative EP, brent (2019) with Jeremy Zucker in only 1 week. The two traveled to a remote studio in Connecticut, spent 7 days just working, and slept on air mattresses and old couches. They even released a limited edition photobook that contained their favorite memories together. Chelsea called the experience “a time capsule, a diary of the process that resulted in one of the most fulfilling musical journeys in either of our lives.”
- Chelsea wears a jacket even if the temperature reaches 77 F or 25 C or higher.
- She used to be a big reader but stopped when her career took off. However, she came back to rediscover her passion for books again in August 2019.
Featured Image by Chelsea Cutler / Instagram