|Chenle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 2001|
Chenle is a member of the South Korean band, NCT. He joined the band directly, without being a part of SM Rookies, just after 2 months of training. He has also been a contestant on China’s Got Talent and had already released 3 albums even before joining NCT. Together with the band, he has released songs like Chewing Gum, My First and Last, We Young, Go, and We Go Up.
Jong Jin Rak, Chenle, Dolphin, LeLe, King of Big Heads
Chenle attended the Beijing Contemporary Music School. He later went on to Shanghai Ying Siu Sing School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Chenle is represented by SM Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop, Teen Pop, English Pop, Mandopop
- SM Entertainment
- Avex Trax
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chenle has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’ or ‘green’.
- Large head
- Protruding cheekbones
He has done endorsement work for the following brands like –
- Elite Uniforms
- FIFA World Cup Korea (2017)
Best Known For
- Being a contestant on China’s Got Talent
- Being a part of the South Korean boy band, NCT
- Providing his vocals to the song, Chewing Gum, which peaked at number 2 on the U.S. Billboard chart
Chenle released his first solo album, Tomorrow, in 2010.
His first studio album with NCT was NCT 2018 Empathy which was released on March 14, 2018.
First TV Show
Chenle made his TV show debut on China’s Got Talent in 2010.
Chenle Favorite Things
- Food – Fried eggs
- Drink – Chocolate milk
- Artist – EXO‘s Universe
- Basketball Player – Stephen Curry
- Sport – Basketball
Source – MTV, FY-NCT,com
- He was one of the participants in the Hajj children’s channel in 2009 which was held by Yueyue Elf Vs Season Trial and she finished as the runner-up.
- He was the winner of the vocal group A in the national Chinese young talent selection in 2010.
- He has been a contestant in China’s Got Talent.
- By July 2011, he had released 2 solo albums before even becoming a member of NCT. He has released a total of 3 solo albums titled Tomorrow (2010), My Wings (2011), and You Are There (2014).
- He debuted with NCT after only 2 months of training.
- As of October 2018, Chenle was one of the only 2 members, another being Renjun, in NCT who were not a part of SM Rookies.
- On August 18, 2016, he became a member of NCT‘s 3rd subunit, NCT Dream.
- As per an interview with MTV, he has said that he loves fried eggs so much that he eats about 4 fried eggs every day.
- He loves to play basketball and watch movies or listen to music in his ideal time.
- Chenle does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by CHENLE NCT / Instagram