|Chloé Hayden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1997|
Chloé Hayden is an Australian actress, social media personality, rights activist, and author who is known for her portrayal of Quinni Gallagher-Jones on the 2022 Netflix reboot Heartbreak High. On the other hand, Chloé is also recognized for the online disability awareness and activism POV content that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel.
Chloé Sarah Hayden
Actress, Activist, Media Personality, Author
- Siblings – Chloé has a younger brother.
- Others – She has an adopted brother and sister.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloé has dated –
- Dylan Rohan (2020-Present) – Hayden has been in a relationship with Dylan Rohan since 2020. Later, in December 2022, the couple got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
Her beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Chloé has either endorsed or promoted various brands including CeraVe Skincare, Lucy & Yak, and Matrix.
Chloé Hayden Facts
- She was raised on the outskirts of Geelong, Victoria.
- Her adopted sister is from Taiwan.
- Hayden’s younger brother is autistic.
- By the age of 13, Hayden had already ten different schools due to severe bullying incidents which eventually resulted in her coming in for severe depression and anxiety. Then, this led to Hayden being homeschooled. At the same age, Hayden was also diagnosed with autism and ADHD at age 22.
- She started her self-titled channel on February 5, 2016.
- Hayden published her first book called Different, Not Less in August 2022.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of March 2023, were AN AUTISTIC REACTION TO ‘MUSIC’ BY SIA, MY BLANKET FORT BED, 10 AUTISM TRAITS TO LOOK FOR IN GIRLS, and THREE MONTHS AFTER SAVING 3 HORSES FROM SLAUGHTER.
- She was featured in Marie Claire Australia’s magazine for the “Women of the Year” edition.
- Chloé is a vegan and cannot eat red food. It triggers her sensory issues from being autistic.
- As an actress, Hayden made her debut TV series appearance as Grace in Counter Girls in 2022.
Featured Image By Chloé Hayden / Instagram