|Chris Crocker Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|December 7, 1987
Chris Crocker is an American Internet personality, comedian, blogger, songwriter, recording artist, TV personality, and actor, best known for his viral video titled Leave Britney Alone! that he filmed and uploaded to YouTube in September 2007. In it, he defended Britney Spears‘s comeback performance at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. He was also recognized for creating short-form, self-directed monologues filmed in his grandparents’ home as well as vlogging. As a recording artist, he released EPs titled The First Bite in 2011 and Walls Down in 2013, and self-released EP Chris Crocker in April 2018.
Christopher Darren Cunningham
Crocker, Chris Cunningham-Crocker, Chrissy, CC
Bristol, Tennessee, United States
Tennessee, United States
Internet Personality, Songwriter, Recording Artist, TV Personality, Comedian, Blogger, Actor
Chris Crocker self-represents his career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chris Crocker has dated –
- Jeffree Star (2005-2009) – Between May 2, 2005, and July 2009, he dated the social media star and make-up artist, Jeffree Star.
- Justin Dean (2014) – In 2014, he dated Justin Dean, who also appeared alongside him in a p*orngraphic film Chris Crocker’s Raw Love. Chris’s goal was to appear in a movie of that genre just once as he wanted to set up a future with Justin, including getting a house and paying the mortgage. Unfortunately, the two broke up a week before the movie came out. He later regretted doing the movie with his ex-boyfriend more than he regretted doing the movie of that genre itself.
- Aaron Carter (2017) – He was rumored to be dating singer and musician Aaron Carter in 2017 after Aaron came out as bisexual on August 5 of that year.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled jawline
- Slicked-back dark brown undercut haircut
- Beautiful eyes
Chris Crocker Facts
- He was born to a teenage couple and raised by his grandparents.
- Chris identified as transgender for many years and had an androgynous persona with a blue wig. Due to low finances and being scared of how he would be perceived since he lived in the “Bible Belt”, he was not able to fully transition into a woman.
- His stage name stems from a cooking video that he made where he burned his pizza by accident and yelled: “I’m not Betty f*cking Crocker!” When he needed a good name to keep his identity private, the last name immediately flashed in his mind.
- After 2007, he signed a deal to have his own reality TV show that was supposed to be named Chris Crocker’s 15 Minutes More.
- In 2016, his name resurfaced in the media due to many commenting he “got hot” since he started adopting a more masculine appearance around 2012. Chris said that he preferred not to be judged by his appearance as he felt “hot” either way and would rather prefer people to focus on his videos, comedy, and music.
- He described his gender identity as “genderbending” or “not one or the other, but a combination of both.”
- Despite Britney Spears making him an “instant celebrity” on the Internet, she has never contacted him in the 10 years after the video was uploaded. He remained her biggest fan and still looks to her for strength.
- On January 21, 2012, a documentary film about his life titled Me at the Zoo (stylized as ME @ THE ZOO) premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and on June 25, 2012, on HBO.
- He appeared on the album cover for Osvaldo Supino’s 2013 album Exposed and was a featured artist on the song P*rnographic from the album.
- Chris is very adept at astrology and tarot reading and offered personal seances for his fanbase through a platform named Cameo.
- He has a dog named Charlie.
- Chris is a proponent of open relationships. He said that his partner has his permission to experience as many other people and that not even a ring on their fingers will put an end to that.
Featured Image by Chris Crocker / Instagram