|Chris Ingham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1984|
Chris Ingham is an English social media entertainer and professional inline roller skater who is best known for his contribution to the popular family channel titled “The Ingham Family,” to which they upload daily vlogs, travel, and fun family content. He is also known to be the father of distinguished social media stars Isabelle, Esmè, Isla, and Jace Ingham and wife to YouTuber Sarah Ingham. Chris also has a secondary eponymous YouTube channel to which he uploads videos of his inline roller skating skills. He has amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
Social Media Entertainer, Inline Roller Skater
Chris self-manages his career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Ingham has dated –
- Sarah Ingham (2006-Present) – They have 2 daughters named Esmé Ingham (b. June 20, 2009) and Isla Ingham (b. April 9, 2012), a son named Jace Ingham (b. March 28, 2019), and a step-daughter named Isabelle Ingham (Step-Daughter) (b. September 2, 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
- Emo hairstyle
- Thin upper lip
- Squints to the left when he smiles
Chris Ingham Favorite Things
- Place To Perform His Trick – Alleyoop
Source – Instagram
Chris Ingham Facts
- He uploaded his first video titled “Sarah’s 30th Birthday SURPRISE Weekend in LONDON!!” to the family channel in December 2015. However, he had started that channel as early as October 2011.
- Chris runs a third channel titled IFAM Extras.
- He started inline roller skating when he was quite young and has stuck with his dream ever since. He even films his stunts and tricks and uploads it to his eponymous channel that he began in March 2015.
- Chris edits and vlogs the videos that they shoot.
- Besides the videos he uploads to his channel, Chris also shares a lot of pictures of the family’s adventure and trips on his Instagram.
- Chris and YouTuber Bryan Lanning are both fathers of YouTube channel families.
- He has a dog named Prinny.
- During their 2018 Arndale meet and greet event, more than 4000 people turned up for the event. It made headlines the following day.
- In 2018, Chris was bombarded with criticism after having been accused of sending inappropriate messages to teenage girls who were fans of the family. Amongst the many accusations, Daily Mail reported that he had asked a girl to “drop her towel and send her a photo” and in another, he had asked a teenage fan to meet him in the night while they were in the same place on a holiday.
- Chris uploaded a 23-minute video to his channel in 2018. He denied the allegations that were put against him and made a clear statement stating that he had never done anything as such.
- In August 2019, Chris and his family were slammed online as they went out into the water while filming on a Spanish beach trip and left their 4-month-old baby Jace back at their resting place. After the video was posted to their channel, it immediately began to gain criticism and The Sun headlined it as “Disgusting.”
- The family had been accused of selling a replica doll to a fan in 2019. The incident was reported to social services.
Featured Image By Chris Ingham / Instagram