|Chris O’Neal Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chris O’Neal is an American actor, rapper, and drummer. He is best known for his role as Kevin Reed in Nickelodeon’s TV series How to Rock (2012). He has also starred in TV series such as 5th Ward (2018) as Bam and Greenhouse Academy (2017-2019) as Daniel Hayward.
Christopher Richard O’Neal
Chris, Chris O
Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Teaneck Community Charter School in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
After graduating, he enrolled in Teaneck High School in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
Actor, Drummer, Rapper
- Siblings – Terell O’Neal (Younger Brother)
Chris O’Neal is represented by –
- Pakula/King & Associates (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Abrams Artists Agency (Talent Agent Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- David Dean Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- MLC PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Goodman, Genow, Schenkman, Smelkinson & Christopher (Legal Representative) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris O’Neal has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall height
- Afro haircut
- Sharp jawline
He is religious.
Chris O’Neal Favorite Things
- Meals – Bacon And Eggs, Peanut Butter And Jelly
- Movies – The Incredibles (2004), Sorry to Bother You (2018), A Quiet Place (2018)
- Activities – Watching Stand-Up Comedy, Skateboarding
- TV Shows – Breaking Bad (2008-2013), White Famous (2017), Shameless
- Singer/Actor – Donald Glover (Childish Gambino)
- Rapper – Big Sean
- Author – Don Miguel Ruiz
- Video Game – Grand Theft Auto
- Quotes – “100 years from now when they mention your name .. how will you be remembered?” “The road to success is always under construction.” “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” -Sholom Aleichem
Chris O’Neal Facts
- He landed his 1st major role, that of a high school freshman Kevin Reed in How to Rock (2012) by rapping about Nickelodeon in front of casting directors.
- On April 24, 2014, under an alias Chis O, he released his debut EP, Just Getting Started.
- He loves to tweet but doesn’t like the writing down and posting part of it.
- When he plays a Super Smash Bros video game, he always picks Kirby.
- Chris loves the quote “what you don’t know won’t hurt you” because he’d rather stay oblivious than dig deeper.
- He feels more at home in foreign countries than in Los Angeles or New York.
- He is addicted to shopping and often finds himself looking for Groupon coupons to get the best deals.
- Chris thinks that the Israeli currency looks like Monopoly money.
- Chris used to hate reading growing up. As he matured, reading books started shaping his life.
- He typically eats salads just to stay in shape but has been known to get a terrible craving for them as well.
- Chris has admitted he is the “world’s worst texter” and prefers talking over chatting.
- He used to love candy but decided to beat his sugar cravings by quitting cold turkey and succeeded.
- Chris wishes animal translator existed because he feels like his dog, Brandy, has “some interesting stuff to say.” He also noticed how “dog” is spelled “God” backward and “always knew dogs were special.”
- He does not believe in being overprepared or overstudying for something.
- He prefers vampires over werewolves.
- Chris prefers funnel cake over ice cream.
- He once tried to convince Will Smith that he was his son.
- After he starred in Greenhouse Academy (2017-2019) as a basketball player, people started coming up to him and challenging him to 1 vs. 1 basketball games.
Featured Image by Chris O’Neal / Twitter