CHRISTINA LOSES 30 TO 40 POUNDS OF BODY WEIGHT AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A CHILD
After pregnancy if women lose around 10 pounds of body weight, then it is the combined weight of the baby, amniotic fluid and placenta. But R&B singer Christina managed to lose somewhere more than 30 pounds after giving birth to her child. The weight loss can be attributed to her intensive workouts and strict diet plans. The specific diet plan followed by Christina is given below. She followed this diet plan for 6 days in a week. It consisted of 3 meals and 2 snacks. It included food items like vegetables and whole grains that could provide excess amount of protein.
- For the diet plan period, she consumed a total of 1600 to 1800 calories per day. The calorie count was more than enough for her medium built.
- She breast feeded her baby. This helped her to lose additional calories. She got more tired while breastfeeding and fulfilled her appetite by munching the snacks. Doctors say that the act of breastfeeding itself helps the mother to lose more weight.
- For a single day in a week i.e. Sunday, Christina was free to eat whatever she liked. She ate her favorite candies, chili cheese fries etc. during the whole day.
- Aguilera commented on the diet plan. She said that during the diet plan she in no way deprived herself of food. She only restricted herself from eating those food items which had a bad impact on her health.
- The weight loss plan is from the food company The Fresh Diet. The diets were offered by the company at expensive rate but the menu was very impressive. It had delicious dishes like pork stir fry and pesto couscous stuffed tomatoes. This diet plan cost her $1349.69 per month.
- Her personal trainer Tee Sorge also helped Christina to lose weight through workouts and exercises.
- She also did yoga and mediation.
By following this diet plan and by adhering to 5 or 6 days of weekly workouts, Christina was able to lose a lot of weight in a very short time period. The food items of the diet plan are listed below.
Breakfast – English muffin made of whole grains with jelly and peanut butter, and scrambled eggs.
Snack – Fruit piece
Lunch – Tuna and whole wheat bread
Snack – Cheddar cheese
Dinner – Fish entrée with salad or chicken
As we can see that this diet provided good amount of proteins, vitamins and minerals. The diet plan is also low in fat. Other essentials like omega 3 fatty acids etc. are also present in her diet plan.
Christina had been criticized a lot for having gained weight in the last couple of years. Critics said that her dresses were not fit for her and were too tight. She has bounced with an improved figure this season and looks a lot prettier in her current photo sessions.
The music star advises her fans to feel secure and have a positive outlook in life.
You can also get a meal plan like Christina if you opt for The Fresh Diet Plan. Private chefs can also prepare highly individualised and healthy meals but engaging them is costly. Cooking guides are one of the easily available source of healthy food. It is a less costly medium for preparing delicious and healthy diets.