|Christina Moore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1973|
Christina Moore is an American actress, voice artist, comedian, fashion designer, model, and screenwriter who has gained popularity with her television roles like playing Candy Sullivan in the TNT medical drama series Hawthorne, Amy Sweeny in The WB drama series Hyperion Bay, Tracy Clark in The CW teen drama series 90210, Emerson Ives in the ABC sitcom Hot Properties, Sarah in the UPN sitcom The Bad Girl’s Guide, Christina Ross in the Disney Channel comedy series Jessie, Mandy Heiser in the comedy-drama series Claws, and Suzanne McKittrick in the fantasy horror drama series True Blood. Additionally, she has also been cast in a number of other shows like Beverly Hills, 90210, Married…With Children, Wings, The Burning Zone, Silk Stalkings, Fired Up, Almost Perfect, Unhappily Ever After, Suddenly Susan, Conrad Bloom, Friends, Seven Days, 24, Just Shoot Me!, That ’70s Show, Pasadena, Women’s Murder Club, The Wedding Bells, Will & Grace, Two and a Half Men, The Unicorn, Sonny with a Chance, Burn Notice, Rules of Engagement, Last Man Standing, Castle, Suburgatory, Dropping the Soap, Bad Judge, Mr. Student Body President, Bunk’d, Mom, and Marlon.
Palatine, Illinois, United States
Christina Moore graduated from Fremd High School in Palatine in 1991.
She then got enrolled at the School of Theatre Arts at Illinois Wesleyan University.
Actress, voice artist, comedian, fashion designer, model, screenwriter
- Mother – Abby Moore
- Siblings – She has three older sisters.
- Others – Tony Lee Moore (Paternal Grandfather), Pearl Mae Caine (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph James Vandemore (Maternal Grandfather), Esther O. Sorlie (Maternal Grandmother)
Christina Moore has been represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC., Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Moore has dated –
- John Ducey (2006-Present) – Christina Moore first met her actor husband John Ducey, who was also an investor and part-owner of a drag race team, at the wedding of her friend Nicole Sullivan. To make sure that they sat together, Nicole had switched names at the tables at the reception ceremony. Soon after, they had officially become a couple. After dating for about 2 years, they got married in a private ceremony in July 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
Christina Moore is of Norwegian (maternal grandmother), English, along with Belgian Flemish, Swiss-German, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish, and distant Cherokee Native American, Dutch, and French descent.
Sparkling blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Christina Moore has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Smart Car
- Nice ‘N Easy hair color
Best Known For
- Being in the main cast of the comedy series, MADtv
- Playing the role of Candy Sullivan in the medical TV show Hawthorne
Moore first appeared in the 1997 film The Sore Losers as J-Wags patron.
First TV Show
In 1996, Christina guest appeared as a sexy anchor in the drama series Beverly Hills, 90210.
Christina Moore Facts
- While studying in high school, she was a member of a children’s musical theater troupe that performed all over Chicago.
- Christina got really taken up with the show business after her friend asked her to audition for a show held at Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center in Palatine.
- When she first came to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, she got an internship to work at Universal Studios.
- During her early struggling days, she used to work as a waitress on the night shift and even at the Gap retail store.
- In 2019, she brought to life the character of Lizzie in an episode titled Breaking Up Is Hard to Do of the CBS sitcom The Unicorn.