|Christine McGuinness Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1988|
Christine McGuinness is an English model, TV personality, and former beauty pageant contestant who has been featured as a guest and/or contestant in several British TV shows but is perhaps best known for her stint (2018-2020) as a cast member on The Real Housewives of Cheshire, a reality TV series that focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women living in or around Cheshire, England. Besides her modeling and TV career, she has also been involved in multiple projects associated with areas such as beauty, health, nutrition, and fashion.
Blackpool, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Model, TV Personality, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Johnny Martin
- Mother – Joan Martin
- Siblings – Jamie Martin (Brother), Billie-Jo Martin (Sister)
- Others – Joe McGuinness (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Musician), Tony McGuinness (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (DJ, Musician)
She has been represented by Claire Powell, Manager & Booking Agent, The CAN Group, Fully Integrated Management, PR, and Social Media Agency for Celebrities/Brands, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christine has dated –
- Paddy McGuinness (2008–2022) – Christine began dating English actor, comedian, and TV presenter Paddy McGuinness in 2008. They got married on June 4, 2011, and have 3 children together – 2 daughters named Felicity Rose McGuinness (b. September 9, 2016) and Penelope Patricia McGuinness, and a son named Leo Joseph McGuinness. Penelope and Leo are twins (b. July 2, 2013). Christine and all 3 of the couple’s children have been diagnosed with autism. In 2021, Paddy and Christine released a documentary (that was also aired on BBC) titled Paddy and Christine McGuinness: Our Family and Autism to raise awareness about the autism spectrum, a range of neurodevelopmental conditions generally characterized by difficulties in social interactions and communication. This documentary had been nominated in the ‘Authored Documentary’ category of the 2022 National Television Awards. In 2022, the couple started a podcast titled Table Talk with Paddy and Christine McGuinness. In July 2022, they announced that they had separated, after 11 years of marriage, but would continue to live together in their family home.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
She often tends to dye her hair silver or platinum.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Christine McGuinness Facts
- Christine had endured a rather rough childhood as her father was a heroin addict. She had also revealed in an interview that she had suffered s*xual abuse at the hands of a family member.
- To steer her mind clear of the mess that was her family, she used to participate in several beauty pageants in her youth. She was crowned ‘Miss Liverpool’ in 2007.
- In November 2021, she released her autobiography titled A Beautiful Nightmare: My Story. The book details the struggles Christine overcame in her life to reach where she is today. It also delves into the way her life has been turned upside down ever since she and her children were diagnosed with autism.
- She has served as the charity ambassador for Caudwell Children (a British charity based out of Staffordshire that is dedicated to improving the lives of disabled and autistic children) and the National Autistic Society (the leading charity for autistic people and their families in the United Kingdom).
- In May 2023, Christine announced that she had decided to take a break from social media.
Featured Image by Christine McGuinness / Instagram