|Chun In-gee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chun In-gee is a South Korean professional golfer who has been a three-time major champion – having won the 2015 U.S. Women’s Open, the 2016 Evian Championship with a score of 21 under par (the lowest winning score in a major tournament for either men or women), and the 2022 Women’s PGA Championship.
Gunsan, North Jeolla Province, South Korea
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Chun In-gee is of Korean descent.
Chun In-gee Facts
- She grew up in South Korea.
- Chun In-gee became the first player in history to win majors on three different tours in the same calendar year in 2015, as she won two majors (the Hite Jinro Championship and the KB Financial Star Championship) on the KLPGA Tour, two majors (the World Ladies Championship Salonpas Cup and the Japan Women’s Open Golf Championship) on the JLPGA Tour, and one major (the U.S. Women’s Open) on the LPGA Tour.
- As she won the 2016 Evian Championship, Chun In-gee became one of the two players (along with South Korean former professional Pak Se-ri) in LPGA Tour history to win majors as their first two LPGA Tour titles.
- She went on to represent the Republic of Korea (South Korea) at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Chun In-gee has garnered a decent social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Cloudeditor12 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0