|Cliff Potts Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1942|
Cliff Potts is an American television and film actor who has been cast in a number of shows and movies such as Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Name of the Game, Run for Your Life, The Virginian, A Man Called Gannon, Snow Job, Once an Eagle, The Bold Ones: The New Doctors, Silent Running, San Francisco International Airport, Medical Center, Danger in Paradise, Big Hawaii, See Jane Run, Civil Wars, Little Women, Under Crystal Lake, Vanishing Son, Sometimes a Great Notion, The Groundstar Conspiracy, Trapped Beneath the Sea, Ironside, Nevada Smith, The Last Ride of the Dalton Gang, Desperate Voyage, Bret Maverick, Falcon Crest, Lou Grant, For Love and Honor, M.A.D.D.: Mothers Against Drunk Drivers, Simon & Simon, Sahara, Embrace the Darkness, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, International Airport, Vengeance Unlimited, Our Wild Hearts, CBS Summer Playhouse, Stingray, Baywatch, Dallas, Hotel, and Marcus Welby, M.D.
Clifton Vandyke Potts
Glendale, California, United States
Cliff Potts has been signed with Commercial Talent Inc., Acting Agency, Studio City, California, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cliff Potts has dated –
- Sharon Farrell – He had an affair with television and film actor and former dancer Sharon Farrell in the past.
- Maryann Carter – Cliff Potts reportedly got married to Maryann Carter in 1967 but the marriage ended in a divorce.
- María Yolanda Aguayo (1975-1984) – In 1975, he tied the knot with María Yolanda Aguayo and they had 2 children. However, the couple divorced in 1984.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Cliff Potts Facts
- He made his first film appearance as Ike in the 1968 Technicolor Western film A Man Called Gannon, a remake of Man Without a Star (1955).
- From 1968 to 1969, Cliff Potts was cast as Andy Hill in the television sci-fi adventure series The Name of the Game. The show had the largest budget of any television series at that time.
- In 1972, he was seen as John Keenan in the environmental-themed post-apocalyptic science fiction film Silent Running. He co-starred in the film alongside Bruce Dern, Ron Rifkin, and Jesse Vint.
- Cliff Potts played the titular role in the 1972 Western film Cry for Me, Billy (also known as Count Your Bullets).
- He appeared as Larry Retzliff (a man who rapes a young housewife twice and later hires a skilled defense attorney who gets him off the hook for his crime) in the 1974 made-for-television drama film A Case of Rape, starring Elizabeth Montgomery and Ronny Cox.
- Cliff Potts brought to life the character of Courtney Massengale (an impotent, self-aggrandizing conniver) in the 1976 nine-hour war drama television miniseries Once an Eagle.
- In 1991, he played the role of Adm. Kennelly in an episode titled Ensign Ro of the science fiction action drama television series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Featured Image by NBC Television / eBay / Public Domain