|Cole Swindell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1983|
Cole Swindell is an American singer and songwriter who shot to fame after releasing his first single Chillin’ It in August 2013, that reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The song was included on his eponymous debut album in 2014 whose 2nd and 3rd numbers Hope You Get Lonely Tonight and Ain’t Worth the Whiskey respectively, had both topped the Country Airplay chart, with the final track Let Me See Ya Girl having peaked at number 2. Cole went on to drop several other albums such as All of It (2018), a number of EPs like Down Home Sessions IV (2017), and many music videos including Flatiner (2017). Swindell has also penned hit singles for various artists, like Beer in the Headlights for Luke Bryan and Outta My Head for Craig Campbell. Cole is the recipient of numerous accolades including being named “New Artist of the Year” at the 2015 ACM Awards. He has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Colden Rainey Swindell
Bronwood, Georgia, United States
Cole went to Terrell Academy in Dawson, Georgia. He attended Georgia Southern University and majored in Marketing. He was a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity there.
- Father – William Keith Swindell
- Mother – Betty Carol Rainey
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers.
- Others – He has a stepbrother.
He has been represented by Warner Music Nashville.
Country, Country Pop
In 2021, his net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Kelly Kelly (2019) – He dated model and professional wrestler Kelly Kelly in 2019. The couple had made their relationship public earlier in 2019 when they had walked the red carpet together for the ACM Awards in Las Vegas. However, they broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Irish, and Welsh descent.
- Beard and mustache
- Has usually sported a cap
- Tall stature
- Sharp features
Cole Swindell Favorite Things
- Food – Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, Fat-free popcorn having loved to snack on it when on the road with his guitar player often mixing M&Ms in as well
- Beverage – Beer
Source – Pop Culture
Cole Swindell Facts
- He was raised in Bronwood in Georgia.
- When Cole was in high school, he played football, basketball, baseball, golf, and ran track and field.
- When he was going to Georgia Southern University, Cole had met Luke Bryan who had attended the same university some years earlier and was a fellow Sigma Chi member, too. They stayed in touch, and after Swindell left college in 2007 and shifted to Nashville, he sold merchandise for Luke for 3 years and wrote songs when he was on the road.
- He has been able to draw very well, having enjoyed making the portrait of Luke Bryan in 2007.
- Cole has disclosed that he drank tea instead of whiskey for the video of his song Ain’t Worth the Whiskey, having swapped out alcohol when it came to the filming in order to ensure he would be able to sing and perform. Cole has recollected that it had seemed to him that he drank more tea than he ever did growing up.
Featured Image by Cole Swindell / Instagram