|Alana de la Garza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1976|
Alana de la Garza is an American actress and model who is known for her roles in shows and movies like Law & Order, Law & Order: LA, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Scorpion, Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, FBI: Most Wanted, The Book of Daniel, Are You Here, and Do No Harm. Moreover, she has also amassed a decent social media fan base with more than 50k followers on both Instagram and Twitter.
Alana de la Garza
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Alana de la Garza attended the University of Texas at El Paso and studied Physical Therapy and Social Work. She has also studied acting at JoAnna Beckson Studios.
Actress, Model, Former Special-Needs Teacher
- Father – Manny Garza
- Others – René Balcer (Distant Cousin) (Canadian-American Television Writer, Director, Producer, and Showrunner), Juan Cortina (Relative) (Mexican Rancher, Politician, Military Leader, Outlaw, Folk Hero)
Alana de la Garza is represented by Roar, Llc., Artist Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alana de la Garza has dated –
- Michael Roberts (2008-Present) – Alana married writer Michael Roberts on May 31, 2008, in Orlando, Orange County, Florida after they had been together for quite a while. The duo has been blessed with 2 children – a son named Kieran Thomas Roberts (b. September 28, 2010) and a daughter named Liv Elena Roberts (b. July 7, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Alana de la Garza is of Mexican-American descent on her father’s side and has Irish-American roots on her maternal side.
- Usually sports short hair
- Deep-set eyes
Alana de la Garza has done endorsement work for –
- Cingular cell phone service (TV Commercial) (2003)
- Nivea face wash (TV Commercial) (2003)
- Amaretto (TV Commercial)
- Coors Light beer (TV Commercial)
- Crown Royal liquor (TV Commercial)
- Dunkin’ Donuts (TV Commercial)
- Wella Hair Carel products (TV Commercial)
- Garnier Nutritioniste cosmetics (TV Commercial) (2008)
- Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Moisture Lotion (Print-Ads) (2010)
Alana de la Garza Facts
- She spent her childhood years in El Paso, Texas.
- Alana de la Garza was 13 years old when she started modeling.
- She has been the winner of the “Miss Photogenic” title in the Miss El Paso Teen USA local beauty pageant.
- She made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Ella in an episode titled Twisted Truths of the action-adventure fantasy show, Mortal Kombat: Conquest, in February 1999.
- In 2002, she made her first film appearance as the Woman ordering shots in the romance film, Bending All the Rules, which starred Bradley Cooper.
- Alana de la Garza also appeared as Crystal in an episode of the TV sitcom, Two and a Half Men, in 2004.
- She was cast as Victoria Riolobos in the comedy-drama film, Are You Here (2013), whose lead cast comprised of Owen Wilson, Zach Galifianakis, and Amy Poehler.
Featured Image by Richard Sandoval / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0