Coleen Mary McLoughlin
Liverpool, Merseyside, England, U.K.
Prestbury, Cheshire, England, U.K.
Coleen studied at the St John Bosco Arts College in Croxteth, Liverpool.
She left the secondary school with 10 GCSEs which also included an A* in Performing Arts.
Television presenter, columnist, product endorser
- Father – Tony McLoughlin (Bricklayer)
- Mother – Colette McLoughlin
- Siblings – Joe McLoughlin (Younger Brother), Anthony McLoughlin (Younger Brother), Rosie (Adopted Younger Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Coleen Rooney dated –
- Wayne Rooney (2002-Present) – Coleen and English footballer Wayne Rooney first met in Croxteth when she was only 12. They started dating in 2002 when Coleen was 16. The lovebirds got married on June 12, 2008, in Italy. They have three children. Their son Kai Wayne Rooney was born on November 2, 2009; son Klay Anthony Rooney was born on May 21, 2013; and son Kit Joseph Rooney was born on January 24, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
- Writing style
- Witty nature
35-27-33 in 89-68.5-84 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Coleen is a patron for Alder Hey Children’s Charity in Liverpool.
She signed contracts with LittleWoods retail and gambling firm in June 2010 in addition to signing deals with George at Asda, Nike Women Sportswear, LG Chocolate mobile phone and Roberteh (French cosmetic brand).
Best Known For
She is famous for being the wife of footballer Wayne Rooney who has captained the Manchester United and England football teams.
First TV Show
In 2008, Coleen appeared in reality TV series Coleen’s Real Women in 8 episodes.
Before that, she was only seen in a TV movie and a video.
Coleen Rooney has maintained a great figure even after three kids and she hits the gym to burn off the extra calories.
She took out a fitness DVD titled Coleen McLoughlin’s Brand New Body Workout that is being sold in U.K. and other countries.
Coleen Rooney Favorite Things
- Movie – 12 Years a Slave (2013)
- TV Shows – Gossip Girl (2007-2012)
- Drink – Vodka
- Brand – Stella McCartney
- Place – Liverpool
Source – Express.co.uk
Coleen Rooney Facts
- She started her career as a columnist with Welcome to My World column in celebrity magazine Closer and her earnings went up to £10,000. She left the magazine in 2008.
- Apart from being a bricklayer, Coleen’s dad also ran a boxing club.
- She worked as an assistant for Sir Trevor McDonald for a program on Rett syndrome genetic disorder on Tonight with Trevor McDonald in May 2006. Her younger sister also died due to this genetic disorder.
- Coleen created a TV series titled Coleen’s Real Women aimed at finding real girl-next-door models for advertisements.
- Coleen was in the 100 Sexiest Women list of FHM Magazine in 2006.
- In March 2007, her autobiography Welcome to My World was released.
- In 2007, the celebrity brought out Coleen x perfume.
- She also wrote a weekly column for the OK! magazine on style and news.
- Coleen got paid £3 million for the George at Asda campaign.
- She and her family live in a £4 million worth mansion with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sweeping staircase, and gold-plated taps.