|Courtney Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1995|
Courtney Green is an English reality TV star and social media star, best known for her appearance in the 17th season of the reality-TV show The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE), which she joined with her best friend Chloe Meadows in 2016, replacing Ferne McCann and Jessica Wright. The audience was enamored with her on-screen presence for more than 2 years, particularly for dating one of her male co-stars, Myles Barnett, and being one of the youngest participants in the TV show. She also participated in an episode titled Hever Castle of the reality-TV series Celebrity Ghost Hunt in 2018, and in 2019, came back for the 24th season of The Only Way Is Essex. She has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter, primarily due to her passion for health and fitness, as well as beauty, traveling, and fashion.
Megz, Courtney TOWIE
Essex, England, United Kingdom
- Wanstead, Essex, England, United Kingdom
- Miami, Florida, United States
Reality TV Star, Social Media Star
Courtney Green is represented by S Creative Agency (Talent Agent, Publicist) in London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney Green has dated –
- Chris Clark (2016) – Chris was 1 year her senior and also a part of the reality-TV series The Only Way Is Essex during the same season as her. The two went on a series of dates in the show in 2016, and fans noticed there was a chemistry between them, but both claimed their relationship was purely platonic. However, Chris appeared in an episode of the 23rd season of the show in 2018 and told Courtney that he hated her ex-boyfriend. He said that Myles was “the biggest snake he’s ever had in his circle,” and “a horrible person,” but complimented Courtney, claiming she and her friends looked “better than the girls in Sardinia.”
- Myles Barnett (2017-2018) – It all started when Courtney spotted Myles on a picture that Chris Clark shared on Instagram and asked Chris to set her up with him. He joined the reality-TV series The Only Way Is Essex in early 2017. On March 8, 2017, which coincided with the International Women’s day, she turned tables on the usual gender roles, and asked Myles out on a date, after which they agreed to be exclusive after around 2 months of dating. Despite a lot of arguments and drama between them during the show, and even Courtney admitting that she had been texting her ex, the couple pressed on and were seemingly happy in October 2017. However, Myles had an explosive personality and was rude to her during their arguments and even supposedly cheated on her. After they broke up, Courtney gave interviews for various magazines. In those, she claimed to be feeling free from the relationship’s toxicity, and that he completely tore her down. She also added that while with Myles, she forgot who she was and stopped taking care of herself and her fashion choices.
- Callum Bushby (2018-Present) – In an interview given in November 2018, Courtney spoke of her new boyfriend who she had been dating for around 3 months. She revealed that he has his own recruitment agency and that he wants to stay out of the public’s eye, but that they were very happy together. Courtney added that unlike her relationship with Myles, she felt like she could be herself again, started dressing up nicely after receiving positive reaffirmations from Callum, and that they began staying at his house together in Wanstead, Essex, England, United Kingdom. Courtney also claimed that he’s not a flashy dressing, “edgy boy from Essex,” and doesn’t care about designer labels. Furthermore, the fact that they’re both very family-oriented was a breath of fresh air in her life. Callum made a small cameo in the reality-TV series with her, but she admitted that kind of exposure wasn’t his cup of tea.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ hair ends.
- Fuller Lips
- Defined Jawline
In 2019, Courtney Green has endorsed brands such as –
- BOUTIQUE BONITA
- Secret Hair Extensions
- Kiss Aesthetics & E-Empire
- QUAY AUSTRALIA
- Initial Design by Kate
- Envy Shoes
- Missy Empire
- QUIZ Clothing
- Klarna UK
- XLASH Cosmetics
- I SAW IT FIRST
- London in the Sky
- CARAMELLA UK
- LAVISH LUXE Footwear
- Ellatino London
- River Island
- OH POLLY
- Bahimi Beachwear
- Extensionique Eyelash
- ELLA Rose Boutique
- So…? Fragrance
- Dr Teki Sowdani Dentistry
- Faux England
- Tanya Bardo Boutique
- Wolf & Whistle
- Luxy Boutique
- Madison’s Beauty
- DejaJewel Accessories
- You. Boutique
- INSIDE Lifestyle
- ICONIC LONDON
- MX Dubai Tours
- The Dressing Room Brentwood
- Color Iconic Hair Salon Dubai
Best Known For
- Starring as herself in the reality-TV series The Only Way Is Essex and in an episode of Celebrity Ghost Hunt (2018)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter
First TV Show
Courtney Green made her first TV show appearance as herself in the 1st episode of the 17th season of the reality-TV series, The Only Way Is Essex on February 28, 2016.
Courtney Green leads an extremely active life, which is also evident by her gym sessions during the reality-TV series. She’s also a fan of playing basketball to stay in shape, but also does a lot of boxing/kickboxing for stamina and strength.
She has also shared numerous workouts that resemble those of Crossfit, yoga, and endurance training that professional athletes do. Those include jumping jacks, push-ups, squats, core workouts, HIIT and medicine balls for cardio, as well as a lot of burpees and sit-ups.
Courtney Green Favorite Things
- Activity – Sunbathing, Riding A Bicycle
- Restaurant – Bel-Sit
- Animal – Elephant
Source – Daily Mail, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Courtney Green Facts
- She has freckles on her face, but they only appear in the summer.
- Courtney revealed that she suffered heartbreak due to a difficult breakup just before she joined the cast of The Only Way Is Essex in 2016.
- Before she joined the cast, Courtney also worked as a personal assistant (PA) junior.
- Courtney has been childhood friends with Jack Payne, a player for the Huddersfield Town soccer club. They met when they were both around 10 years old.
- She claims she simply doesn’t feel like herself without her signature “brown smokey eyes” makeup on.
- In the past, Courtney visited Samui Elephant Sanctuary in Koh Samui, Southern Thailand, and fed them bananas.
- In February 2019, she said via her Twitter that “karma is a real thing” following the removal of her ex-boyfriend Myles Barnett and his girlfriend Kady McDermott from the reality-TV show. He began dating Kady only weeks after breaking up with Courtney. This started a Twitter fight amongst them, with Kady calling her “bitter,” and “childish.”
Featured Image by Courtney Green / Instagram