|Tara Rushton Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|July 2, 1984
Tara Rushton is an Australian sports presenter and journalist who is best known for having presented the football series Kick Off and Sunday Shootout and for here appearance on Fox Sports News. She joined the Network 10 Sport Football Commentary Team in October 2021 as a sports presenter. During the course of her career, Tara has been nominated for numerous awards such as the ASTRA award.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Tara Rushton got her primary education from a local school in Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula. When her family moved to Sydney, she was enrolled in a catholic day school, Oakhill College.
After graduating from high school, she started doing Diploma in journalism and on its completion, got enrolled for the Bachelor of Arts degree. Tara graduated with major in media and communication.
Sports Presenter, Actress, Model
- Father – Was a naval officer
- Mother – Was a naval officer
- Siblings – She has one brother.
When she started her modeling career, she was represented by Vivien’s Model Management.
Later, she was represented by Profile Talent Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (Approx)
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tara Rushton has dated –
- Cooper Cronk (2014-Present) – Tara Rushton started going out with National Rugby League star Cooper Cronk in 2014. However, the relationship didn’t enter public space until June 2015, when they were spotted having cozy dinner in Sydney. Since then, Tara was spotted at several NRL games and Cooper had accompanied his girlfriend to the soccer matches she had been covering. They were in a long-distance relationship with Cooper residing in Melbourne and Tara preferring to live close to her parents in Sydney. They tied the knot on December 14, 2017. They have 2 sons together, born in 2018 and 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Tara Rushton is half Australian (from her father’s side) and half Burmese (due to her mother’s Burmese ancestry).
- Mixed looks
- Prolonged chin
- Prominent nose
34-24-36 in or 86-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
- Hosting the English Premier League-based Tiger Goals on Sunday show.
- Being a soccer reporter for Fox Sports Australia.
Tara Rushton made her first film appearance in the short comedy film Barry Brown as Pauline in 2009.
First TV Show
As an actress, her first TV show appearance came in the role of Charlie in the drama series KateModern in an episode in 2008.
Every morning, Tara Rushton heads to the Dynamic Pilates studio in Sydney to keep her toned and stunning figure in shape. She likes to get some stretching done along with using contemporary props to give her body dynamic strengthening workout. Tara is also a fan of jogging but can only head out occasionally due to her work commitments.
Tara Rushton Favorite Things
- Soccer Players – Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp
- Singaporean Food – Champagne Ribs
- Singaporean Restaurants – Por Kee, First Thai, and First carb
- City – Sydney
- Car DriveRoute – Big Sur in California, South Island in New Zealand
Tara Rushton Facts
- Tara Rushton began her modeling career at the age of 15 after being spotted in a modeling competition organized by Cleo magazine in Sydney.
- In 2003, Tara managed to win the Miss Photogenic title in the Miss World Australia competition.
- In 2007, she managed to break into the finals of the modeling competition held as part of Guess Faces to Watch Model Search.
- She became a fan of the English Premier League club Arsenal FC while living in the Islington neighborhood of London.
- At the age of 18, she shifted base to London to start her career in presenting or television industry.
- Her first ever car was the 1992 Volkswagen Golf convertible, which she had bought second-hand while studying at university.
- Due to her impressive work in Tiger Goals on Sunday series, she was selected in the list of Singapore’s ‘Most Inspiring Real Women.’
- While in Singapore, she used to contribute soccer articles to the Four Four Two Magazine.
- Tara Rushton herself has played amateur soccer for the local Sydney club, Lindfield F.C.
- In 2013, she was signed up by Fox Sports to replace departing reporter Mel McLaughlin.