|Cristin Milioti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cristin Milioti started her acting career by starring in the advertisement campaign for Ford Edge. Her first big acting gig was a guest role in the iconic crime drama TV series, The Sopranos. She got her mainstream breakthrough after she was cast in the popular comedy-drama TV series, How I Met Your Mother. Her other significant role came in the movie, The Wolf of Wall Street, in which she was cast in the role of lead character’s first wife. She has also earned a lot of critical acclaim for her work in Broadway musicals.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Cristin Milioti went to the Cherry Hill High School East and graduated in 2003. She later got enrolled in an acting course at the New York University. But, she dropped out in the freshman year.
While studying in middle school, she attended Long Lake Camp for the Arts in New York City. It was at this camp that she discovered her love for acting.
- Father – Clark Vincent Milioti
- Mother – Catherine Milioti
- Others – Charles T. Milioti (Paternal Grandfather), Florie Therasse (Paternal Grandmother), John Patrick Kunik (Maternal Grandfather), Marjory McChesney (Maternal Grandmother)
Cristin Milioti is represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Untitled Entertainment (Talent Management Company)
Vocals, Ukulele, Piano
20th Century Fox
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cristin Milioti has dated –
- Jesse Hooker – As Cristin refrains from divulging details of her private life, there is a lack of clarity regarding her relationship with actor turned furniture maker, Jesse Hooker. As per some reports, they first met in 2008 and started dating a couple of years later. While other reports claim that they started dating in 2008. In 2013, it was rumored that they had got engaged but the rumors proved out to be entirely baseless. It was later revealed that they were living together in Bushwick, Brooklyn. The reports on whether they are still dating are conflicting as well because some sources claim that they separated shortly after 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Italian and Belgian ancestry. While on her mother’s side, she is of Czech, Scottish, Irish, and English descent.
She has often given ‘blonde’ highlights a try.
In 2008, Cristin Milioti was cast in a TV commercial for Ford Edge.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the titular role of ‘Mother’ in the comedy-drama TV series, How I Met Your Mother
- Having played the role of Teresa Petrillo Belfort in the popular movie, The Wolf of Wall Street
- Having portrayed Betsy Solverson in the second season of the crime anthology TV show, Fargo
As a Singer
She is best known for her work in the musical theatre. She was a member of the Once ensemble, which went on to win a Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album.
She has also performed on several songs of Glen Hansard’s debut album, Rhythm and Repose.
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Greetings from the Shore.
First TV Show
In 2006, Cristin Milioti made her first TV show appearance as Megan Rafferty in the Bad Boys episode of the CBS drama show, 3 lbs.
Cristin Milioti Favorite Things
- Movie Couple – Christian and Satine from Moulin Rouge
Source – Vanity Fair
Cristin Milioti Facts
- To prepare for her role in How I Met Your Mother, she especially learned how to play the bass.
- While studying at the New York University, Cristin gave an incredible performance in A History of Tears.
- In 2012, she earned a Tony Award nomination for Best Actress in a Musical for her work in the Broadway musical, Once.
- For her role in Once, she had to take special piano classes.
- Her first significant gig was in the national advertising campaign for Ford Edge.
- Cristin Milioti doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Monika Blunder / Instagram