|Curt Hawkins Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1985|
Curt Hawkins is an American professional wrestler and promoter who is signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and performs for the Raw brand under the ring name Curt Hawkins.
Glen Cove, New York, United States
Queens, New York, United States
He is represented by Create A Pro Wrestling, Wrestling School, New York, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
101 kg or 222.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Curt Hawkins has dated –
- Lizzie Karcher (2015-Present) – Curt Hawkins and longtime sweetheart Lizzie Karcher had officially tied the knot on October 29, 2015. The couple has one daughter named McKenzie, who was born on June 14, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Curt Hawkins Facts
- He first trained under semi-retired professional wrestler Mikey Whipwreck.
- In 2004, he made his debut under his real name. At that time, he wrestled for the New York Wrestling Connection (NWYC) promotion and regularly teamed up with Brett Matthews, leading to their tandem that defeated the NYWC Tag Team Champions Dickie Rodz and Mason Raige via disqualification.
- On February 24, 2006, he signed a development contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and was given the ring name Brian Majors. He teamed up with his former tag team partner Matthews who was also renamed Brett Majors to form the tag team Majors Brothers. Shortly after moving to the main roster, the team had a solid start and won their debut match against Matt Striker and Marcus Cor Von of The New Breed on May 1 episode of ECW. Though they had a victorious debut, the team failed to win more matches in either singles or tag team events after the debut.
- In 2009, he transferred to Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) and made his debut match against Dawson Alexander but lost.
- On April 26, 2011, Hawkins was officially drafted to the Raw brand as part of the 2011 Supplemental Draft. After being drafted to Raw, he had a short reunion with former tag team partner Zack Ryder on the May 19 episode of Superstars where the two teamed together in a losing effort against Kozlov and Santino Marella.
- Hawkins was released from his WWE contract on June 12, 2014, but made his comeback to WWE on July 21, 2016, to join the SmackDown brand. During the time he was not re-signed yet to the network, he became an independent wrestler and wrestled at multiple events including Jersey Championship Wrestling (JWC), Pro Wrestling Guerilla (PWG), the Pro Wrestling Syndicate (PWS), Global Force Wrestling (GBW), Five Borough Wrestling (FBW), PWS Television Championship, and FBW Heavyweight Championship.
- While he was inactive in WWE in 2014, he and Pat Buck opened a wrestling school situated in Hicksville, New York, which they named “Create A Pro Wrestling Academy”.
- In real life, Hawkins is good friends with fellow wrestlers Zack Ryder and Trent Barreta as they trained together during their early years.
- He made his video game debut in WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 and later returned to the series in WWE 2K18. Hawkins also appears in WWE 2K19 and the mobile game WWE SuperCard.
- He participated in a series of episodes on WWE Inbox, a show where Superstars and Divas get to answer questions submitted by fans on Twitter.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0