|Curtis Pritchard Quick Info
|6 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|February 8, 1996
Curtis Pritchard is an English professional dancer and choreographer who is prominently known for his dance routines on the Irish version of Dancing With The Stars. Besides that, he is also noted for his participation in the 5th series of Love Island. Besides that, the incredibly tall and handsome hunk is also the younger brother of popular dancer AJ Pichard. He also has a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Adrian Pritchard
- Mother – Debi Pritchard
- Siblings – AJ Pritchard (Older Brother) (Dancer)
Curtis is represented by Adam Muddle of Profile Talent.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Curtis has dated –
- Emily Barker (2017-2019) – They had been dancing with one another since they were 12 years old. The couple confirmed their split on January 5, 2019.
- Holly Carpenter (2019)
- Jourdan Riane
- Kimberly Hart-Simpson
- Amy Hart (2019) – Curtis and TV star Amy Hart split from one another on the show Love Island after TV star Jourdan Riane managed to get all of his attention.
- Maura Higgins (2019-2020) – TV personality Maura Higgins and Curtis met one another on the reality series Love Island. Though the couple did not win the competition they both continued their relationship. However, they announced their break up in March 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
In an interview with The Sun, Curtis revealed that he was “open to dating men.”
- Dimpled cheeks
- Lean and tall physique
- Alluring eyes
- Thick brown eyebrows
- Wide smile
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Adidas.
Curtis Pritchard Favorite Things
- Intimate Position – “The Eagle”
Source – Express
Curtis Pritchard Facts
- He was raised alongside his older brother AJ Pritchard in England.
- Curtis is a Ballroom, Latin, Junior, and Youth Champion. He also represented UK in the UK in World and European Championships.
- He made his debut on Dancing With The Stars in 2017. On the show, he has partnered with businesswoman and TV personality Norah Casey and Thalia Heffernan.
- AJ and Curtis were both attacked in a while on a night out in Nantwich. According to sources, the brothers got beaten up despite it being an unprovoked assault on December 27, 2018. The attack resulted in Curtis having to undergo knee surgery. Later, a 20-year-old was arrested and charged but let go after that.
- He finished the reality dating show Love Island in 2019 at 4th place with Maura Higgins.
- In 2019, he and his brother confirmed that they were to appear on the first series of RuPaul‘s Drag Race UK.
- He is turned on by blonde girls and athletic bodies.
- His pet peeve in a girl is bad hygiene.
- He once revealed that he had cheated on a girl. However, he swore to himself to never cheat on another woman after that.
- Pritchard’s celebrity crush is actress Mila Kunis.
- He is not a huge fan of social media and also prefers not to reply to text messages.
Featured Image By Curtis Pritchard / Instagram