Taylor, Tay Tay
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
As she found it difficult to find time for regular school, Taylor Hatala got enrolled in an online school to continue her school education.
Dancer, Social Media Star
- Father – Chad Hatala
- Mother – Teresa Hatala (Worked at Shajani LLP Professional Accountants)
- Siblings – Reese Hatala (Sister) (Dancer, Social Media Star)
Taylor Hatala is represented by –
- Bloc LA
- BTB Management
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
41 kg or 90 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body
- Blue eyes
Taylor Hatala has been signed up to do endorsement work for Macy’s. She has often used her social activity to promote their products. She has promoted other products as well using her social media posts.
Taylor also appeared in a commercial for Target and Trolls in 2016.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her dance videos, which she often posts on her official YouTube channel.
- Her strong presence on social media platforms. She has more than 800k followers on her Instagram account.
First TV Show
In February 2016, Taylor Hatala made her first TV show appearance in the Love and Loopholes episode of the comedy TV series, Fresh Off the Boat.
Taylor Hatala relies on her long dance practice lessons to keep herself in the right shape.
Taylor Hatala Facts
- In September 2015, it was announced that 12-year-old Taylor was selected as a dancer for Janet Jackson‘s Unbreakable world tour. To bag her spot on the tour, she had to go through a grueling screening process which included 3 auditions and 2 callbacks.
- She got widespread attention in 2014 after a dance video of her grooving to Nicki Minaj‘s hit Anaconda went viral. Her moves in the video got her an invitation from the Ellen Degeneres Show.
- She has also been roped in to perform alongside Chris Brown at the BET Music Awards.
- Taylor started taking dance classes at the age of 3. At that age, she was enrolled in tap dance and ballet classes.
- By the age of 6, her parents got her into jazz and hip-hop dance classes. It was at that age, she realized that she wanted dancing to be more than a hobby.
- She teamed up with dancer Kyndall Harris to participate in the 1st season of World of Dance. They weren’t able to proceed beyond the 2nd round.
- She is a member of the dance crew Suga N Spice, which participated in the reality show America’s Got Talent in 2015.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Taylor Hatala / Instagram