|Daan Creyghton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 2002|
Daan Creyghton is a Dutch actor, best known for his debut acting role of a nerdy, big-hearted pre-teen boy Sal Hunter in 2 seasons of the Nickelodeon TV series Hunter Street between 2017 and 2018. Other lead roles in the series were played by MaeMae Renfrow, Kyra Isako Smith, Thomas Jansen, and Stony Blyden. Instead of following up on his acting career, after an interview for AfterBuzz TV‘s Mini Spotlight talk-show in 2018, Daan flew back to the Netherlands in order to focus on his education and spending time with his family. Daan has amassed a fanbase online, consisting of more than 70k followers on Instagram.
Daan attended International School of Amsterdam in Sportlaan, Amstelveen, Netherlands.
- Father – Allard Creyghton
- Mother – Iris Creyghton
- Siblings – Floor Creyghton (Older Sister), Lara Creyghton (Older Sister), Roos Creyghton (Older Sister), Tom Creyghton (Younger Brother)
Daan Creyghton is represented by –
- Scale Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Platform Public Relations (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 5.5 in or 166.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Dutch descent.
- Slicked-back haircut
- Slim physique
Daan Creyghton has promoted brands such as –
- Gucci (2018)
- Bape US (2018)
- Givenchy (2018)
- Balmain (2018)
- Adidas (2018)
- Balenciaga (2018)
- Helmut Lang (2018)
- Off-White (2018)
- mnml (2018)
- Fendi (2018)
- Versace (2018)
- AMIRI (2018)
- Louis Vuitton (2019)
- Louboutin Homme (2019)
- Virgila Abloh (2019)
- Nike (2019)
- Zara (2019)
- River Island (2019)
- DSQUARED2 (2019)
- Fear of God (2019)
- Vans (2019)
- Alexander McQueen (2019)
- In Gold We Trust (2019)
- Daily Paper (2019)
- Palm Angels (2019)
- Top Man (2019)
Best Known For
His role of Sal Hunter in the TV series Hunter Street (2017-2018)
First TV Show
Daan Creyghton made his first television show appearance as Sal Hunter in an episode titled The New Hunter of the adventure series Hunter Street on March 11, 2009.
Daan Creyghton Favorite Things
- Sports – Soccer, Hockey, Basketball
- Interest – Shopping For Clothes And Sneakers
- Soccer Club – Ajax
Source – RelateMag.com
Daan Creyghton Facts
- He is left-handed.
- When he was 6 years old, one of his older sisters was at a modeling photo shoot. After the agents spotted Daan, they invited him to take pictures as well.
- Daan was signed with the same talent agency as his sister and did several auditions and child commercials with them.
- When he was 6 years old, his biggest passion was soccer. After a few years, he fell in love with hockey.
- Daan loved dressing as a policeman and a pirate as a kid.
- At the age of 8, his family moved to Los Angeles, California, United States.
- In 2014, the whole family moved back to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- During his stay in the United States, Daan became very passionate about basketball.
- He took acting classes in the United States in order to improve his craft, and finally landed a role of Sal in the Hunter Street (2017-2018) in the 3rd round of auditions.
- His favorite episode of the Hunter Street was the 1st episode of the 2nd season. During the episode, there was a huge food fight where they throw dough and flour at each other. Daan said it was a funny bonding family moment for the characters.
- He admitted that he was the complete opposite of the character Sal in real life, as he isn’t nerdy at all. Luckily, the character became more socially active in the 2nd season, which was closer to his personality.
- Daan said that teenagers in the Netherlands were more independent and left to do their own thing. In the United States, most of the kids were driven to school and followed around.
- The closest charity to his heart is UNICEF. He realized that he was very fortunate to have food, clothes, clean water, and basic necessities in life, and supported their fight for every child’s life across the globe.
- His biggest influence in life are his parents, who always pushed him to focus on the good things in life.
- He and his brother Tom like to compete in so-called “spicy challenges” where they eat extremely spicy food such as wasabi.
- Daan and his sisters have a tradition of playing music when they’re all at home and doing their own “Creyghton dance.”
- The weirdest request during an audition was when the casting staff asked him to imitate a panda that speaks Chinese. Daan didn’t know a word of Chinese but did his best to convince them on the spot.
- Follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Daan Creyghton / Instagram