|Dael Fry Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1997|
Dael Fry is a professional English football player who is popular for being the center back for the championship club, Middlesbrough. He was scouted by the football club at a tender age of 7 when they spotted him playing for Cleveland Juniors. Dael Fry has made his way up through the team since then, signing professionally as a player for the club in October 2014. Dael Fry has represented England in several football games of various levels such as at the under-17, under-18, under-19, under-20 and England national under-21 football team levels. Dael has also won several championships with the country team such as the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship, 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup, and 2018 Under-21 Toulon.
Dael Jonathan Fry
Berwick Hills, Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom
Dael Fry is managed by Key Sports Management in Great Guildford St., London, United Kingdom.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Tall height
- Keeps short hair
Best Known For
- Representing England at under-17, under-18, under-19, under-20, and England national under-21 football team levels
- Winning the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship, 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup, and 2018 Under-21 Toulon with the team
First Football Match
- On August 9, 2015, he made his professional debut with Middlesbrough during the 2015–16 Football League Championship against Preston North End. The match ended in a 0–0 draw.
- On September 10, 2016, he made his debut with Rotherham United in a match against Bristol City that ended in a 2–2 draw.
- On January 28, 2014, he made his international debut for the England National Team in the under-17 category in a match against the Belgium under-17 team. His side managed to win by 2–1.
Dael Fry Facts
- Del Fry was scouted by the Middlesbrough Football Club when he played for Cleveland Juniors at the age of 7. He was impressive during his time at the academy and this resulted to him getting a fulltime career as a professional footballer with the club in October 2014.
- His first team debut for Middlesbrough was in August 2015 when he was just 17 years old. He got the “Man of the Match” award in the football match against Preston North End that ended in a draw.
- Dael Fry once played on loan for Rotherham United from 2016-2017. His debut game for the club against Bristol City also ended in a 2-2 draw.
- He made his England under-17 debut in January 2014 and was called up to the under-18 team the same year, making his debut in September 2014.
- Dael Fry was a member of the England under-17 team that won the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship against the Netherlands in a penalty shoot-out, the England under-20 team that won the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup in South Korea, and was also a member of the under 21 team that won the Toulon tournament. This added to his list of already growing accolades.
- Dael Fry captained Middlesbrough under 19 in the 2015-16 UEFA Youth League.
- Dael Fry signed a new 5-year contract with Middlesbrough on September 14, 2015.
- Follow Dael Fry on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by KeySportsTV / YouTube