|Dana Brooke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1988|
Dana Brooke is a professional WWE wrestler, bodybuilder, and a model. She has won the Female Image Award at the Mr. Olympia ceremony and has also participated in the Arnold Classic events. She was once a part of the Junior Olympics in 2001 and also has the title of district championship in diving. Dana is well known for being a fitness enthusiast having worked as a bikini model.
Ashley Mae Sebera
Seven Hills, Ohio, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Dana Brooke studied at Holy Name High School. Later, she graduated with a major in fashion, merchandising and design, and a minor in business administration from Kent State University.
Bodybuilder, Fitness Competitor, Model, Professional Wrestler
Dana Brooke is managed by Josh from Authentic Talent Management, Culver City, California, U.S.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dana Brooke has dated –
- Dolph Ziggler (2015) – In late 2015, Dana was romantically linked to fellow wrestler Dolph Ziggler. Their relationship became evident following their chain messages on Twitter and later through a series of Instagram images which pointed towards a more comfortable bonding. However, neither confirmed nor denied the relationship rumors.
- Dallas McCarver – Dana was in a relationship with fellow bodybuilder Dallas McCarver. They were in a stable relationship until his sudden death on August 22, 2017.
- Enes Kanter (2018-Present) – Dana is in a relationship with Turkish basketball player Enes Kanter which is evident as she has shared many of their images on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long straight blonde hair
- Well toned muscular arms
- Radiant smile
Dana Brooke has endorsed –
- Official WWE Glam Squad
- Aqua Hair Extensions
- Hot Miami Styles
- Christian Louboutin
- Femme Metale
- OBEY Clothing
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- BPI Sports
- DeMarcus Ware
- Gold Sheep Clothing
- Macy & Mia Cosmetics
- Pizza Hut
- Huda Beauty
- Mike Davies Fitness
- Fab Fit Fun
- 4Ever Young
- Bombshell Sportswear
Best Known For
Her performance as a professional WWE wrestler under the ring name “Dana Brooke”
First Wrestling Match
First TV Show
On September 11, 2014, she made her first TV show appearance in the backstage segment at the NXT TakeOver: Fatal 4-Way event with Tyler Breeze.
Initially, Norman Smiley, a retired professional wrestler, trained her to become a wrestler. Dana Brooke works out regularly at the gym performing bodybuilding workouts. She has often shared videos of her gym workout routines on her social media account.
Dana uses several types of equipment in the gym including barbells, bench press, cables and pulleys, leg extension machine, and leg press machine to achieve her target.
Dana Brooke Favorite Things
Her favorite things are not known.
Dana Brooke Facts
- As a child, she loved watching wrestling matches with her father on television.
- Since the age of 2, she participated in various gymnastic events, including her performance in Junior Olympics 2001, for around 18 years.
- She had sustained several injuries while doing gymnastics, like breaking both of her ankles, which forced her to discontinue the sport eventually.
- Brooke then took up diving and earned a district championship title. However, she got bored with the sport.
- She moved to fitness and participated in the bikini division of bodybuilding.
- In 2012, after taking up bodybuilding seriously, Dana got into the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness pro league.
- She participated in the Arnold Classic bodybuilding event 3 times, securing 12th position in 2013, 13th in 2015, and the 5th position in 2017.
- She was featured in Beach Babes of Amazon in 2018.
- Brooke has modeled for RockStar Bikini.
- She had no prior wrestling experience when WWE signed her in 2013.
- She peaked at No. 26 on PWI magazine’s Female 50 list of 2016.
- In 2017, she won the Female Image Award at the Mr. Olympia ceremony.
- She has also been featured in WWE video games like WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K18.
- She runs a non-profit organization in the memory of her ex-boyfriend, named Dallas McCarver Foundation, for the underprivileged children.
- Follow Dana Brooke on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Dana Brooke / Instagram