|Dana Loesch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1978|
Dana Loesch is an American political commentator, activist, radio host, TV personality, and author who is best known as the former spokesperson for the NRA (National Rifle Association) in the United States. She had also served as the former editor and political contributor for Breitbart News and had hosted a daily program called Dana on TheBlaze TV (2014 to 2017). Dana has been regularly invited as a political analyst on news programs by major networks such as Fox News, CNN, CBS, ABC, and HBO. She has authored the books Hands Off My Gun: Defeating the Plot to Disarm America (2014), Flyover Nation: You Can’t Run a Country You’ve Never Been To (2016), Grace Canceled: How Outrage Is Destroying Lives, Ending Debate, and Endangering Democracy (2020).
Dana Lynn Eaton
Missouri, United States
Texas, United States
Dana had graduated from the Fox High School in Missouri. She then studied at the St. Louis Community College in Missouri before getting a transfer to Webster University in the same state where she studied journalism on a scholarship. She dropped out following her first pregnancy.
Political Commentator, Activist, Radio Host, TV Personality, Author
- Mother – Gale Eaton
She is represented by Radio America Affiliate Relations, Arlington, Virginia, United States.
Her bookings and speaking engagements are handled by her husband, Chris Loesch.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dana has dated –
- Chris Loesch (2000–Present) – Dana got married to film score composer and music producer Chris Loesch on October 28, 2000. They have 2 sons together named Ewan and Liam who have been primarily homeschooled.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish and Cherokee descent.
- Petite frame
- Straight, shoulder-length hair
- Has a mole near her lips and one near her nose
- Cryptic smile
Dana has been featured in the TV commercials for SuperBeets nutritional drink.
Dana Loesch Favorite Things
- Music Genres – Darkwave, Metal
- Hobbies/Interests – Weightlifting, Knitting, Target Shooting, Traveling, Reading Historical Biographies
- Pet – Dogs
- Video Game – Call of Duty
Source – Facebook, DanaLoesch.com
Dana Loesch Facts
- While she was at Webster University, Dana was a staunch supporter of the Democratic Party and had even worked for Bill Clinton‘s presidential re-election campaign. She later became disillusioned with the party after the Monica Lewinsky scandal and completely left the party after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- After leaving the university, her first job was with St. Louis Magazine where she used to write investigative news articles. She also began a website called ‘Mamalogues’ which was run by The St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper as a weekly online column (2006-2008) for which she won the Riverfront Times‘ ‘Best Newspaper Columnist St. Louis’ award in 2007.
- In July 2008, she was selected in St. Louis Business Journal‘s list of ‘Top 30 Under 30’. She was also included by Nielsen in its list of the ‘Top 50 Most Powerful Mom Bloggers’.
- She was one of the co-founders, in 2009, of the St. Louis Tea Party (a fiscally conservative political movement within the Republican Party).
Featured Image by Dana Loesch / Instagram