|Chris Loesch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1971|
Chris Loesch is an American film score composer and music producer known for his marriage to television and radio personality Dana Loesch.
Oklahoma, United States
Republic of Texas, United States
Chris enrolled at Jefferson College in 1984 earning a double degree in music and nursing in 1994.
Film Score Composer, Music Producer
- Others – Gale Eaton (Mother-In-Law)
Chris Loesch’s net worth was $2,000,000 according to ‘Celebrity Net Worth’.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
104.7 kg or 230.8 lbs
During the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown, Chris had gained weight drastically but has since been steadily losing weight. As of January 2022, he weighed 230.8 lbs according to a post he shared on Instagram.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris has dated –
- Dana Loesch (2000–Present) – Chris got married to political commentator, activist, radio host, TV personality, and author Dana Loesch on October 28, 2000. They have 2 sons together named Ewan and Liam who have been primarily homeschooled.
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a Vandyke beard with a long goatee
Chris Loesch Facts
- After graduating from Jefferson, he began working with St. Louis Magazine and Shock City Records.
- He founded Intuation Studios in January 2014, which is a creative concept company.
- Chris is also his wife Dana’s manager.
- He is a certified nurse.
- Chris has a pet Frenchie Bulldog named Rocco.
- He is a fitness enthusiast.
Featured Image By Chris Loesch / Instagram