|Daniella Cicarelli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1978|
Daniella Cicarelli is a Brazilian former model, TV show host, and actress who has hosted/presented multiple shows for MTV Brasil (a Brazilian over-the-air TV network owned by Grupo Abril, a Brazilian media conglomerate headquartered in São Paulo) including Notícias de Biquíni (2003), Dance o Clipe (2004–05), Beija Sapo (2005–07), Batalha de Modelos (2007), and Provão MTV (2012). She also acted in the 2001 telenovela As Filhas da Mãe and the 2004 movie Didi Quer Ser Criança.
Daniella Cicarelli Lemos
Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
She splits her time between Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil, and São Paulo, Brazil.
Daniella had pursued a business administration course in Belo Horizonte. She later graduated in law from Centro Universitário das Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU), an institution of higher education in of São Paulo.
Former Model, TV Show Host, Actress
- Father – Antonio de Padua Silva Lemos
- Mother – Yara Cicarelli Lemos
- Others – Nélio Nazário de Lima, Snr. (Ex-Father-in-Law), Sônia dos Santos Barata (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Nélio Jr. (Ex-Brother-in-Law), Ione Lima (Ex-Sister-in-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniella has dated –
- Ronaldo (2004-2005) – Daniella began dating Brazilian soccer legend Ronaldo in June 2004 and the couple got engaged in September 2004. They got married in February 2005 in a lavish ceremony held at the Château de Chantilly, a historic French château located about 30 miles north of Paris. The pair parted ways by May 2005, though, and it was widely reported at that time that they separated due to the trauma caused by Daniella’s miscarriage in April 2005.
- Davi Moraes (2005)
- Marcelo Valente (2005)
- Tato Malzoni (2006)
- João Vicente De Castro (2009)
- Frederico Schiliró (2011–2015) – She married Frederico Schiliró in April 2011 and they have a daughter together named Ana Beatriz Schiliró (b. 2013). The couple separated in 2015.
- Guilherme Menge (2018-Present) – Daniella got married to Guilherme Menge in May 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is primarily of Italian descent.
- Toned physique
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Gleaming face
- Charming smile
In January 2001, Daniella became a household name in Brazil after she starred in a TV commercial for Pepsi.
Daniella Cicarelli Facts
- She started modeling when she was about 20 years old, while she was in the midst of a business administration course in Belo Horizonte. Her modeling/acting career, though, took off only after she moved to São Paulo.
- In September 2006, a video of Daniella having s*x on a beach in Tarifa, Spain, was recorded by a paparazzo and broadcast on a TV show called Dolce Vita on Telecinco, a Spanish free-to-air TV channel. The video was then spread around the internet after which Daniella obtained legal injunctions against YouTube and other websites which led to several Brazilian internet service providers blocking YouTube.
- This was criticized by internet watch groups who protested against the blockade. Protesters even gathered around the building of the TV station where Daniella used to work at that time to register their displeasure. In 2007, YouTube took the matter to court and won the case, based on the argument that there is no expectation of privacy on a public beach.
- Daniella appealed against the verdict and in 2008, the Supreme Court of the state of São Paulo reversed the decision, on grounds of a lack of public interest and invasion of privacy. The lawsuit was finally settled in 2015 when she and her partner in the video were each awarded damages of about USD 64,000 from Google by the Superior Court of Justice of Brazil.
Featured Image by Daniella Cicarelli / Instagram