Danielle Simone Bradbery
League City, Texas, U.S.
Danielle attended Cypress Ranch High School in Cypress, Texas.
- Father – Danny Bradbery
- Mother – Gloria Martinez
- Siblings – Monica Bradbery (Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Danielle’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Skechers (December 2013)
Her religious beliefs aren’t known.
Best Known For
Winning the NBC’s reality television singing competition The Voice in 2013.
Danielle released a self titled debut album on November 25, 2013 via Big Machine Records. It charted at #5 in USA’s Top Country Albums’ list and at #19 in Billboard 200. It made the total sales of around 122,000 in United States.
She has not done any of the films.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was definitely the singing reality show The Voice in 2013. She won the fourth season of this show broadcast on NBC.
Danielle’s fitness regime and diet plan is not known.
Danielle Bradbery Favorite Things
Danielle Bradbery Facts
- She released a song titled “The Heart of Dixie” in 2013, which is a part of her debut album.
- Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, and Miranda Lambert are her musical influences.
- The country singer likes to listen a variety of musics such as hip-hop, pop, R&B, and Spanish.
- In 2013, she did a “Beat This Summer Tour” and “We’re Not Invisible Tour” in 2014.
- Till now, she has done numerous charity concerts; one of which is Ryan Seacrest Foundation.
- In 2013, after winning The Voice, she became the youngest ever winner to win the show.
- She has never received any vocal training formally.
- Connect with Danielle on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, and Google+.