|Danielle Rose Russell Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|October 31, 1999
Danielle Rose Russell is an American actress and former model who is known for playing roles in various popular films like A Walk Among the Tombstones, Aloha, Pandemic, and Wonder. She also portrayed the lead character, Hope Mikaelson in the 5th and final season of The CW television drama series The Originals. Before choosing acting as a career, she used to be a model and worked in many print ads and commercials. Danielle has also performed in regional theatre. She has more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Danielle Rose Russell
Pequannock Township, New Jersey, United States
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Danielle attended Holy Spirit School in Pequannock, where she performed in several school plays. Then, she finished her high school via online coursework.
- Father – Walter Russell (Singer)
- Mother – Rosemary Rado (Dancer and Rockette)
- Others – Walter Richard Russell Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Jo Ann Tench (Paternal Grandmother), Daniel B. Rado (Maternal Grandfather), Irene Kady (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by Imprint PR (Public Relations Agency), Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Aria Shahghasemi – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and German ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Italian and Hungarian ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Bright blue eyes
- Thick eyebrows
She has appeared in numerous commercials.
Best Known For
- Playing supporting roles in popular films such as A Walk Among the Tombstones (2014), Aloha (2015), Pandemic (2016), and Wonder (2017)
- Portraying the character of Hope Mikaelson in the 5th and final season of The CW TV drama series The Originals
She made her theatrical film debut as Lucia in the crime drama mystery film A Walk Among the Tombstones in 2014.
First Web Show
She made her first web show appearance as Darla Miner on the drama series The Last Tycoon in 2016.
Danielle Rose Russell Facts
- She loves to cook when she’s not acting and is also passionate about baking.
- She started modeling at an early age and appeared in many print ads and commercials, before choosing acting as a career.
- Danielle has been criticized and body-shamed by her fans due to her curvy body and bad acting since she appeared on The CW series The Originals, but she responded by saying that her curves make her feel proud and empowered as a woman.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Danielle Rose Russell / Instagram