|Danniella Westbrook Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1973|
Danniella Westbrook is an English actress who rose to fame for portraying the role of Sam Mitchell in EastEnders from 1990 to 2000 and from 2009 to 2016. On the other hand, Danniella is also recognized for being a contestant on ITV’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2003.
Walthamstow, London, England, United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
At the age of 8, Danniella enrolled in Saturday sessions at Sylvia Young Theatre School.
Actress, Television Personality, Author
- Father – Andy (Cab Driver, Carpet Contractor)
- Mother – Sue (Shop Assistant)
- Siblings – Jay (Younger Brother)
- Others – Justin (Elder Half-Brother)
Danniella is represented by Chad Teixeira of Daddy The Agency.
5 ft 4½ in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danniella has dated –
- Brian Harvey (1991-1995) – Danniella had been in a relationship with East 17 lead singer Brian Harvey from 1991 to 1995.
- Robert Fernandez – She had dated Robert Fernandez with whom, Danniella had her first child, a son on November 23, 1996.
- Ben Morgan (1998-1999) – Danniella tied the knot with van driver Ben Morgan in 1998, after only meeting him 8 weeks earlier. After this, they relocated to Australia but divorced just nine months later.
- Kevin Jenkins (2001-2020) – On December 27, 2001, Westbrooke married businessman Kevin Jenkins. However, the marriage ended in divorce in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Petite physical appearance
Danniella Westbrook Facts
- She was brought up in Loughton, Essex.
- Westbrook began taking an interest in horse riding at an early age. She was just 7 years old when she began her career as a model.
- Growing up, she was bullied and her family had to remove her from school. After that, Danniella was enrolled in a local private school.
- Danniella has an OnlyFans account.
- Throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, Danniella suffered from cocaine addiction. Hence, this resulted in a complete erosion of her nasal septum.
- Danniella was involved in a car accident in 1998, leading her to be flung through the car windscreen which was being driven by her then-boyfriend Robert Fernandez who had been driving at speeds of 85 miles per hour (137 km/h). The incident left her with severe facial injuries, including a dislocated eye. This led her to have corrective surgery and had no long-term or major disfigurement.
- Over the years, Danniella has released two autobiographies – The Other Side of Nowhere in 2006, and Faith, Hope and Clarity in 2013.
- Aside from her parents’ regular jobs, they were also successful property developers.
- Her television credits include EastEnders (1990–2000, 2009–2016), I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! (2003), Dancing on Ice (2010), Hollyoaks (2013), and Celebrity Big Brother (2016).
Featured Image By Anything Goes With James English / YouTube / CC BY 3.0