|Dave Foley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1963|
Dave Foley is a Canadian actor, writer, standup comic and a producer who is famously known for being the co-founder of The Kids in the Hall comedy group. Dave has appeared in several television shows, films, and also radio shows and podcasts. He has also given his voice for animated films and video games. Dave is known to be a versatile artist and has also hosted the popular game show Celebrity Poker Showdown. He has been a victim of depression and has come out of it strongly. Dave has done more than 38 films, 74 TV shows, and has won awards for his performances as well.
David Scott Foley
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
He is a high school dropout and later joined Toronto Second City Training Centre to pursue standup comedy.
Actor, Stand-up Comedian, Director, Producer, Writer
- Father – Michael Foley (Steamfitter)
- Mother – Mary Foley
He is represented by David Himelfarb from APA.
Observational Comedy, Improvisational Comedy, Character Comedy, Satire, Surreal Humor
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dave has dated –
- Tabatha Southey (1991-1997) – Tabatha and Dave married each other in 1991 and separated in the year 1997. They have 2 sons together named Edmund and Basil.
- Crissy Guerrero (2002-2008; 2016-Present) – Dave and Crissy tied the knot in 2002 and then got divorced in 2008. Later on, in 2016, Dave and Crissy remarried and are together since then. They have a daughter named Alina.
Race / Ethnicity
He has appeared in a Feeding America TV Commercial.
Dave Foley Facts
- He met his 1st wife when he was 20 and she was 17 years old.
- Dave has given his voice for a lot of video games.
- He made his debut in 1986 with the film High Stakes.
- He made his television debut in 1987 with the show Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel.
- Dave has been a victim of depression his entire life.
- He had a drinking problem until 2014.
- He was the voice of Terry Perry for the film Monsters University in 2013.
- His daughter Alina is a child actress.
- Dave is the youngest member of The Kids in the Hall (1988), troupe.
- He was also the writer of the film The Wrong Guy in the year 1997.
Featured Image By cdnmusicdiva / Flickr / CC BY-2.0