|David Denman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1973|
David Denman is an American actor who is known for his roles in The X-Files, CSI: Miami, Angel, Without a Trace, Night Stalker, The Office, Bones, How to Get Away with Murder, When a Stranger Calls, and 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. David has a Bachelor in Fine Arts from Juilliard School in New York.
David Joseph Lamb
Newport Beach, Orange, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
David Denman studied in several schools in Southern California, finally graduating from Fountain Valley High School in California. He did summer training course at American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, California.
Later, he joined Orange Coast College and got into performing and directing in many productions. Then from 1993 to 1997, he attended the Juilliard School in New York and studied Drama, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
- Father – Daniel Lamb
- Mother – Dorothy Denman
- Siblings – Unknown
David Denman is managed by –
- United Talent Agency
- Agency for the Performing Arts
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David Denman has dated –
- Nikki Boyer – David was in a relationship with actress Nikki Boyer before tying the knot on May 27, 2001. However, their marriage did not last long and they separated in 2010.
- Mercedes Mason – David was then in a relationship with actress Mercedes Mason. The couple married on September 13, 2014. They are blessed with a son named Caius Kane Denman (b. January 10, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry.
- Long thick beard
- Tall and huge figure
David Denman hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
His versatile roles in films and television including The Replacements (2000) as Brian Murphy, Big Fish (2003) as Don Price, Shutter (2008) as Bruno, After Earth (2013) as McQuarrie, The Gift (2015) as Greg, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016) as Boon, The Office (2005–2012) as Roy Anderson, Traffic Light (2011) as Mike Reilly, and Outcast (2016-2017) as Mark Holter
In 2000, he made his theatrical film debut in the sports comedy film The Replacements as Brian Murphy.
First TV Show
In 1997, he made his first TV show appearance in the romantic drama series ER as Jeremy Willis / ‘Angel’.
David Denman leads an active life. He is an outdoor person and enjoys cycling, swimming, and running. David also participates in Triathlon races for charities. He also plays baseball and other sports when he is not busy shooting.
David Denman Facts
- When he was 9 years old, his parents moved to live on a farm in Sequim, Washington.
- The family moved back to Orange County, California just after 2 years.
- He is a fan of William Shakespeare and travels the world to see every Shakespearean play performed on various stages.
- David first saw a Shakespearean play at the age of 17.
- He is an avid traveler.
- He has supported many causes including Children’s Hospital L.A., Be Kind To Elephants, and many others.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by sagindie / Flickr / CC BY-2.0