|David Mazouz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 2001|
David Mazouz is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Bruce Wayne in Gotham, Ivan Drago in The Games Maker, Michael Taylor in The Darkness, and Jake Bohm in Touch. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Amish Grace, Private Practice, The Office, Mike & Molly, Major Crimes, Criminal Minds, Drop Dead Diva, The Birthday Cake, Sanitarium, and many more. For his acting skills, David has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Young Artist Award, Saturn Award, and Teen Choice Award.
David Mazouz (Pronounced – Dah-veed)
Los Angeles, California U.S.
David started attending Shalhevet High School in 2015. In 2019, he started attending the Stanford University, where he was studying psychology, economics, and computer science in the ‘Class of 2023’.
- Father – Michael Mazouz (Physician)
- Mother – Rachel Mazouz (Psychotherapist)
- Siblings – Rebecca Mazouz (Sister)
Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Race / Ethnicity
His dad is from Tunisia and his mom was born in the U.S. to Greek parents.
Varied hairstyles. Had curly hair in 2015.
He has appeared in numerous commercials. In fact, he started his career with advertisements.
You can see him in Chevrolet Volt 2012 commercial among many others.
Best Known For
Playing mute Jacob “Jake” Bohm in Fox’s thriller series Touch from 2012 to 2013.
He is also known for his role as young Bruce Wayne in another FOX series Gotham.
He debuted with the 2001 film Coming & Going for his role as Timmy. It was directed by Italian-American director Edoardo Ponti.
Though, before that in 2010, he had already appeared in a TV film Amish Grace.
First TV Show
In 2010, David played the role as Randy in the CBS sitcom Mike & Molly in an episode entitled After the Lovin’.
David Mazouz Favorite Things
- Batman – Christian Bale
Source – YouTube Interview
David Mazouz Facts
- At 8, David commenced his career by appearing in commercials.
- David belongs to a Sephardic Jewish family.
- Apart from acting, he also takes interest in singing – learning guitar (and other musical instruments), writing song lyrics, etc.
- Geography and maps catch his attention.
- David is afraid of insects/bugs.
- On his 11th birthday, he got a guitar as a present from actor Kiefer Sutherland with whom he has worked in the TV series Touch.
- He is a huge Batman fan.
- At Second City, David studied musical and sketch improvisation.
HES SO HOT!!