|Deborah Ann Woll Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1985|
Deborah Ann Woll is an American actress known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like True Blood, The Punisher, The Defenders, Daredevil, Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You, Catch .44, Ruby Sparks, and Meet Me in Montenegro. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Facebook, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Deborah Ann Woll
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Deborah Ann Woll went to the Packer Collegiate Institute. She completed her high school education from Packer as well. She then got enrolled at the USC School of Dramatic Arts at the University of Southern California and graduated from the university in 2007 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Later, she joined the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London to hone her acting skills. She has also attended the pre-college intensive program in theater at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Father – He is an architect.
- Mother – Cathy Woll (Teacher at the Berkeley Carroll School)
- Siblings – Unknown
Deborah Ann Woll is represented by Los Angles-based Publicist Shelter PR, LLC.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Deborah Ann Woll has dated –
- E.J. Scott (2007-Present) – Deborah Ann Woll has been dating her longtime boyfriend E.J. Scott since 2007. Just after graduating from the university, Woll had created a profile on Match.com as she was too shy to meet someone in real life. On this dating website, she came across Scott’s profile and they started going out. Scott has been diagnosed with choroideremia, which is a rare genetic disease that causes blindness. He had mentioned his condition on his profile and it was this honesty that impressed Woll. Scott fell in love with her at the first sight and she fell for him during their second date at a basketball game after he asked her to hold his hand as he couldn’t navigate the crowd.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Irish ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘red’ or ‘strawberry blonde’.
- Prominent nose
- High cheekbones
- Blue eyes
Deborah Ann Woll hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Jessica Hamby in the dark horror TV series, True Blood (2008-2014).
- Having played important roles in series like The Punisher, The Defenders, and Daredevil.
- Having made appearances in movies such as Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You, Catch .44, Ruby Sparks, and Meet Me in Montenegro.
In 2010, Deborah made her first theatrical film appearance in the psychological horror movie, Mother’s Day.
First TV Show
In 2007, Deborah Ann Woll made her TV show debut in the Powerless episode of the crime drama TV series, Life.
Deborah Ann Woll regularly trains with her personal trainer Ronnie Loaiza to keep herself in shape and to prepare for her physically demanding roles. Her workout session revolves around big lifts and other conditioning exercises.
When it comes to diet, she likes to start her day fueling on protein. Her breakfast comprises of eggs, ham, spinach or beans, and stewed tomato. This heavy breakfast keeps her going throughout the day. She usually keeps her lunch very light with a vegetable soup or simple salad. She has also made it a point to drink a lot of water throughout the day.
Deborah Ann Woll Favorite Things
- Food – Steak
- Tea Brand – Kusmi Tea
- Beverage – Tea
- Hair Product – Suave Conditioner
- Restaurants – Bob’s in South Dakota, Charlie the Butcher in Buffalo
Source – The New Potato
Deborah Ann Woll Facts
- As an infant, she was diagnosed with celiac disease, which is a hereditary condition that results in body rejecting gluten.
- In her first season in True Blood, she was cast in a guest role. However, her role was made a part of the main cast by the end of the season after show producers were impressed by the potential of her character.
- By the time she made her acting debut in Life, she had been working in various stage productions for 10 years. She has also done extensive work with New York theatre company.
- To completely get into her role in True Blood, she watched the videos of wild animals attacking other animals. She felt stalking, attacking, and killing skills of animals have been lost in humans, so she tried to learn it on her own by watching videos.
- Due to her boyfriend’s choroideremia condition, she has done extensive activism work to raise awareness about it.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0