|Deep Jandu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Deep Jandu is a Canadian singer and music producer known for producing various music albums like In 2 Deep. He has collaborated with popular artists like Jazzy B and Tarsem Jassar to release popular singles. He also has a huge social media following with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Deep Jandu, Canadian Phenom
Music Producer, Singer, Vocalist
Deep Jandu is represented by Canada-based Parma.
Punjabi Pop, Dance, Bhangra, Hip-hop
- VIP Records
- Royal Music Gang
- Digital Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
As per his Instagram post on Valentine’s Day eve in 2018, Deep seems to be in a relationship with an unidentified woman.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi ancestry.
- Large body
- Short trimmed hairdo
Best Known For
- The commercial success of his single, Aa Giya Ni Ohi Billo Time, which helped him benefit on the immense popularity of the same phrase, which he had used in most of his songs as a record producer.
- Having collaborated with some of the most popular Punjabi artists such as Jazzy B, Sukhe, Aarsh Benipal, and Tarsem Jassar.
Deep Jandu’s first studio album as a music producer was In 2 Deep, which was released in 2013.
However, as a vocalist, he hasn’t released an album and has mostly focused on his collaborations. His first mainstream single as a lead vocalist was Aa Giya Ni Ohi Billo Time.
First TV Show
Deep Jandu has made appearances in a number of popular talk shows such as Tashan da Peg.
Deep Jandu Favorite Things
- Music Director – Sukshinder Shinda
- Female Vocalist – Kaur B
- Childhood Music Artist – Jazzy B
- Song – Jaguar by Sukhe
- Actress – Priyanka Chopra
- Punjabi Actress – Simi Chahal
Source – YouTube
Deep Jandu Facts
- Although he is mostly known for being a successful music producer, he initially started his career as a singer but after years of struggle, he decided to focus on music production.
- He got his early breakthrough with his collaboration with singer Sukhe.
- He took his musical and vocalist training from Ustad Jagdish Singh.
- At the age of 14, he started performing with the local bhangra team. It was at that time, he developed a passion for music.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Deep Jandu / Instagram