|Demet Özdemir Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1992|
Demet Özdemir is a Turkish actress, model, and dancer who is known for playing the role of Sanem Aydın in the television romantic comedy series, Erkenci Kus. She has also appeared in a variety of other shows and movies like Sana Bir Sir Verecegim, Kurt Seyit ve Sura, Tut Sözünü, Sen Kiminle Dans Ediyorsun?, No: 309, Çilek Kokusu, Tolgshow, 3 Adam, O Ses Türkiye, and Beyaz Show. Moreover, Demet Özdemir has also worked as a dancer and has appeared in several music videos as well as TV commercials. She has also given performances in shows such as O Ses Türkiye and Erkenci Kus and has been a part of a couple of music videos as well. Demet Özdemir has also accumulated a rather impressive social media fan base with her diverse talents and enjoys more than 8.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on Twitter.
The details related to Demet Özdemir’s educational qualifications are not known.
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Ayşen Şener
- Siblings – Derya Özdemir (Older Sister), Volkan Özdemir (Older Brother)
Demet Özdemir is represented by Cem Tatlıtuğ Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Demet Özdemir has dated –
- Yusuf Çim (2015) – It was speculated that Demet Özdemir went out with the singer, actor, TV presenter, and model, Yusuf Çim, in 2015. The duo has also worked together in the romantic television series, Çilek Kokusu.
- Seçkin Özdemir (2018) – In the year 2018, Demet Özdemir had a short-term relationship with the actor, former TV presenter, radio personality, and disc jockey, Seçkin Özdemir. However, it did not last very long and they parted ways soon after.
- Can Yaman (2019-Present) – Demet Özdemir is in a relationship with actor and lawyer, Can Yaman, who has appeared in a variety of shows and movies such as Gönül İşleri, İnadına Aşk, Hangimiz Sevmedik, Erkenci Kuş, and Dolunay. They started dating one another in 2019 and have also been cast as co-actors in the romantic comedy TV series, Erkenci Kus. Demet Özdemir also keeps her fans updated by posting many of their adorable pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Demet Özdemir has often dyed her hair.
- High cheekbones
- Lean body
Demet Özdemir has appeared in several commercials for brands such as Pegasus Airlines, TEB (alongside actor Can Yaman), and Garnier.
She has also appeared in a number of national commercials as a dancer and has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media as well which include the likes of Jaquette and AUTHENTİCSECONDS.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in a lead role as Sanem Aydın in the TV romantic comedy series, Erkenci Kus, in which she stars alongside the likes of Can Yaman, Öznur Serçeler, Berat Yenilmez, Özlem Tokaslan, and Birand Tunca
- Appearing in a number of shows and movies such as Sana Bir Sir Verecegim, Kurt Seyit ve Sura, Tut Sözünü, Çilek Kokusu, Sen Kiminle Dans Ediyorsun?, No: 309, O Ses Türkiye, 3 Adam, Beyaz Show, and Tolgshow
- Having garnered an immense social media fan base with more than 8.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on Twitter
Demet Özdemir made her first theatrical film appearance as Demet in the comedy-fantasy drama movie, Tut Sözünü, in 2015. She was cast in the film alongside actors such as Kemal Uçar, Giray Altinok, Zafer Algöz, Burak Serdar Sanal, Erkan Can, Mehmet Özgür, and many more.
First TV Show
Demet Özdemir made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Aylin Gündoğdu in the romance mystery drama series, Sana Bir Sir Verecegim, in 2013. Apart from her, the lead cast of the show included the likes of Murat Han, Esra Ronabar, Ekin Koç, Deniz Özerman, and Cengiz Tangör.
She stays fit by working out on a regular basis and often indulges in Pilates sessions to maintain a toned physique.
Demet Özdemir Facts
- Her parents got divorced when she was only 7 years old and she relocated to Istanbul along with her mother and older siblings.
- Demet Özdemir’s grandmother immigrated from Bulgaria to Turkey and later immigrated to Germany along with her brother.
- During the start of her career, she used to work as a backup dancer for singer Bengü. Later, Demet Özdemir became a part of Efes Kızları, a dance group.
- She has often sympathized with the plight of the children caught up in the Syrian refugee crisis.
- In 2018, she was honored with a Pantene Golden Butterfly Award in the “Best Romantic-Comedy TV Series Actress” category.
- Demet Özdemir has also performed a few songs in shows such as O Ses Türkiye and Erkenci Kus.
- She has also appeared in several videos for songs such as Ateş Et ve Unut by Mustafa Sandal and Hodri Meydan by Bengü.
- She loves clicking selfies.
- Follow Demet Özdemir on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Demet Özdemir / Instagram