|Dhruv Sehgal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1990|
Dhruv Sehgal is an Indian actor, writer, director, and producer who came into the limelight after portraying Dhruv Vats in the TV show Little Things (2016-2021), having also written 4 episodes of it in 2019. He has worked as a producer of various films like A Return Gift (2016). He is the recipient of many accolades including the Filmfare OTT Awards in 2020 for “Critics Best Actor in Comedy Series”. Sehgal has garnered more than 270k followers on Instagram.
He completed his school in London, following which he studied at Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune.
Actor, Writer, Director, Producer
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Kannagi Khanna – He married his college girlfriend Kannagi in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
- Beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Tons Valley Shop.
Dhruv Sehgal Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Kerala vegetarian dishes
- Beverage – Coffee
- Restaurant – O’ Tenga in Andheri
- Fitness Regimen – Cycling or running
Source – IndulgExpress.com
Dhruv Sehgal Facts
- He hails from Delhi.
- Dhruv has disclosed that after becoming an actor, he has never felt alone anymore, especially when he has gone out to eat or for a walk. He has always thought that somebody has been looking at him, even if nobody has. He noticed that he started taking himself too seriously, having often tended to overanalyze all the words that have come out of his mouth.
- Dhruv has revealed that he has personally never wanted to write about things that are larger than life or have too much influence on Bollywood. He has always liked watching films and reading books that have dealt with the everyday routine. He has cherished reading the works of Anton Chekhov and seeing British as well as American independent cinema. Dhruv has remembered having loved to see a movie that was all about a person going to collect his pension and another that was a whole film shot on Thanksgiving.
- Dhruv has observed that romance has existed everywhere and when writing for Little Things, he had craved to make a show with which he would be able to relate. He had found it challenging to make the conversations between two people engaging. He has realized that beyond writing, many other aspects including the way a show is directed, acted, shot, and lit, can make it feel warm and close to real life.
- Sehgal has affirmed that he has thoroughly enjoyed penning TV shows with other co-writers, as that has given him the scope to discuss his awkward memories from childhood or the happiest thing that happened. He has loved the intimacy and connection that has got built with the team of a television program, which has made the time spent together to have felt like summer vacations, and led him to look forward to his next project.
- He has enjoyed the company of his pet cat.
- Dhruv has gorged on eggs. He has admitted having relished eating dishes like cheese-tomato rice that although has made him feel fat and unhealthy has made him feel super happy at the same time.
Featured Image by Dhruv Sehgal / Instagram